The Aftermath

****Delilah's POV****

It definitely seemed as though I couldn't catch a break tonight as when I walked back down the stairs, Jacques was there waiting for me. I signalled to the girls that they could leave and then turned back to him, sat on the stairs and avoiding my eye. 

"Do you want me to speak to you or do you want me to leave you alone?" He asked. 

"Sorry but do you know how rude you was out there? Acting like this is all my fault because we're technically both single, making out like this is something I should be forgiving you for. Like this is my problem."

"When have I said it you're problem?"

"It's become my problem when you've made me look like an absolute mug, you're making out like I should be applauding you for wanting me 'thanks for coming back single, I've been having a lovely time with all these girls but it's you that I want'."

"Ok."

"You're honestly sat here sulking, like give me something Jacques."

"I'm not sulking mate, I'm not sulking."

"Oh you're fine then?"

"Obviously I'm not fine, I'm seeing you upset. I care about you so much."

"No you don't care about me."

"I don't care about you at all?"

"Well that's not what your actions are saying. Did you expect me to be fine with this when you couldn't even stand me sleeping in the same bed as Jay before all this? Like I'm pretty sure I'll watch this back and see a hell of a lot more going on."

"No I didn't think it would be fine. Why would I?"

"At the end of the day, like you said before we both knew there was a chance this was going to happen. I've honestly backed you in front of all the new boys, saying you're not just a player and I could believe you. But I thought we had something and you clearly wasn't sure about it..."

"Here we go, go on then."

"You're attitude fucking stinks." I told him. "I'm not having this conversation right now."

"Walk away then."

"I will because you're immature."

"Immature, yes. Very immature." He followed me out into the bedroom. 

"Are you not?"

"No whatever you say. It's clear you're always in the right." Honestly he's saying one thing but his attitude is appalling. "I'll get the door for you."

"Nah it's alright, I know this gentlemanly act must be hard to redo now. No need to fake it anymore."

"Keep faking it..."

"You don't know how happy I was to see you there alone because I genuinely believed we had something special." I knew this probably wasn't the place but I needed to get it out. "I thought for once in my life I'd found something special and I thought you felt the same way."

"Do you not think I felt the same way?"

"No because I had no doubts Jacques, there was never any point where I thought the right thing to do would be to test myself by kissing one of the boys."

"I would've coupled up with one of the girls..." I could see his anger and it was coming out with his raised voice.

"Lower your voice because I don't deserve that."

"That's what I don't understand, if you don't want me. If you don't want an apology then fine. Sweet"

"Sweet, like you've done nothing wrong."