Part 8

Miss Morgan pov

The girl kept on talking about her ex. It was annoying, a blind person could see that she was still madly in love with this mark dude.

When my eyes connected with the familiar forest green eyes, I felt this warm feeling spread throughout my entire body. Snapping out of my trance by the rave hair girl I drew my eyes away from her and back at my boring date.

Sighing, I said to her, "listen to me it sounds as if you're still in love with this mark person." She laugh out loudly like I told her some hilarious joke. Once she finished laughing, she look at my face and realised that I was being serious.

Chuckling nervously, she relied back, "me? Still in love with him?!" She waves her hand around. "No, he is the worst and messy." I raise a brow. "Seriously I am totally over him."

"You talk about him as if he is the most amazing person you have ever met, you have compliment about everything he does, you have criticise who he been seeing and you're voice gets higher when you say you're over him meaning you are not." I said in once breath. The rave hair girl face was shocked. Her mouth was slightly open, her eyebrows were raised and her eyes are winded. "Tell him how you feel before it's to late."

I stood up, grabbing my bag and leaved the restaurant. I got home and felt relieved as I kick of my heels and collapsed onto my bed. I fell into a deep slumber as I hit the pillow.

***

Monday came around by fast fast. I had gotten up, drank my morning coffee as usual and did my daily routine.

By 6:30 I was in my car on my way to work which was only 15 minutes away.

Finally arriving with half hour to spare. With those half hour, I made sure that all my lesson were planned and organised and for the last 10 minutes I sat going through pointless emails that I don't care about.

Teaching wasn't my first choice. I wanted to be an author but my dad thought it was a horrible choice and said that I should be a teacher like my mother and him. I was planning on going down the roots of being a author but that before my mum had die.

The time passed by and finally last lesson was here. Hearing the bell go off, my class room door opened up and the first person to come in was Maddison. Our eyes connect, she wore a oversized white jumper, like blue jeans and her brunette hair was in a messy bun. She looked beautiful as always.

"Hello miss Edward." I spoke. Other people start to walk in and Maddison took her place at the back with Aaron. "Good afternoon people. Today we have a test." Groans filled the classroom. I smirk and chuckled. "Yes so put your note books back into your bags and get ready for the test."  I started handed out the test. "You have half hour."

I felt eyes on me when I was marking my other classes. I looked up and those bright green eyes was staring straight at me. As soon as she realises she got caught staring she looked away and I her face became a shade of red.

The day was now over and I was on my way home but not before meeting up with my sister Sydney. Apparently she has some big news for me.

Honestly I get nervous when she says she has big news for me. It usually about her dating someone or about her very annoying boss. She denies she has feelings for this boss of hers but I say others wise. Getting to the cafe that we were supposed to meet I see Sydney with some red head.

I was about to turn around when realising it was my ex but Sydney notice me and shouted out my name.

This is going to be so much fun.

A/N
I have now finish my exams! So I get to post more :)

Have a nice day or night.

Hope you enjoy <3