Part 37

Maddison pov

My blood boiled from watching Lucas interact with Harper. I understood that she is his daughter, but he wasn't trustworthy. My anger and hatred grown for vic. How did she find out about Harper in the first place? No one at school knows about her. Not even Valerie and she has became one of my closes friends. Have she seen me taking her to day care? Surely not.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the father to my child. He glance up at me before putting the one-year-old down with her toys.

"To see my daughter of course." He grinned. I watched him wonder around my living room, looking at different photos that hung on the wall. "Don't you look cute." He said with a smug look on his face as he pointed at the photo of me when I was 12. I bit the inside of my cheek, trying to keep in all my anger. I wanted to rip his head of, yell and scream at vic.

"Seriously, Lucas what the hell are you doing here?" I growled.

"Like I said, Mads, I've wanted to see my daughter." Lucas glared into my soul like he was trying to break me into a million pieces. I didn't let that bother me, however. I couldn't. I had to be strong for the one-year-old.

"Okay, you saw her, and now you can leave." I demanded, pointing to the door. "Leave." I say it again. This time, he and Vic left. I breathed out and sent a quick message to Megan before pulling the giggly girl into my arms.

***
I dropped Harper off at school before heading towards mine. It was quiet in the early morning, I wanted to get here before most people to see Megan. I walked into her classroom, I see her typing away on her laptop. I smile softly at the teacher, I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her, I felt her jump.

"Maddie, you terrified me bloody hell." Megan murmured. I grinned as I rubbed my head against her neck to smell her. Megan let out a deep groan as I continued to kiss her neck and extend those kisses behind her ear. "How are you?" She asked as she took my hand and look into my eyes.

"I..I don't know." I expressed to her. "I'm still in shocked that vic called Lucas...how did she even find out is my question."

"My love." I was pulled down onto her lap, tears dropped. "Hey, whatever the reason he here, I will always be here for you and for Harper." Megan voice was soft and calming to hear. I gave a tiny smile to the older Woman before heading out of the classroom as people were now starting to enter the school.

I stopped by my locker to drop off some things I didn't need, and I then went on to find Val. I found her near our first lesson; her face was blank. I frowned at the girl, who seemed to be zoned out.

"You good?" I asked. She snapped out of her trance and looked at me. "Val?" I tapped her on the shoulder.

"You need to keep a close eye on your daughter." Valerie say before disappearing into the crowd of people who were making their to class. I stood shocked at what she said. cold chills spread over my body. I head into my lesson with thoughts that kept going around in my mind like a roundabout.

***
Lunch time came around, I used that time going to Megan room. She was eating while on the phone to her friend. I waited patiently for them to end the call.

"Bitch! Guess who is pregnant?!" Ronnie yelled out over the phone. I looked at Megan who doesn't seem to be phase by the shouting.

"Katie?" Megan asked her friend. I was amused by the scene in front of me.

"Surprisedly no." Ronnie chuckled. "But it's Emma"

I watched as Megan eyes widened, Her month agape with pure shocked and her eyebrows raised.

"As in Emma, Emma."

"Yeah! I was in shocked too" the shocked looked on Megan face faded away and turned into a very very amused one. "I got to get going." The call ended. Megan looked up at me and smiled. I smile politely back at her.

"Sorry to disturb you, but can you pick Harper up for me?" I wondered. I needed to find Valerie and question her. How are people finding out about my daughter? Megan confused still agreed nonetheless. I told her that I will explain everything later when I come to pick harper up. I sat in my place just as the bell rang. Vic and Aaron walked in at the same time, laughing about gods knows what. This did make me wonder if Aaron knows too. Soon everyone was almost here apart from Valerie. I could see that Megan was surprise that the girl hasn't turned up.

"Where is your sister?" The voice that I fell in love with spoke out and asked the twin. Vic looked over to where she sat and realised that her sister wasn't there. Vic seem to be just as surprised by this, however there was a hint of knowledge hidden behind her eyes. She may know where the better twin is. "I will take that as you don't know."

Today was basic, we didn't do much just study for whatever we need to. I mostly sat in my loaded brain thinking of what had occurred over the past couple of days now.

Megan pov

I thrown all my stuff into the back seat before pulling out of the school car park. I made sure to buy a car seat in case I needed to pick Harper up. Getting to the entrance of the day care, my heart dropped. Her short red hair was now mid-length and her eyes were still honey coloured. She spotted me and a wide grin appeared.

"Well well well." She came towards me. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry myself to death. "Isn't it Megan Morgan." Alex chuckled. "What do I own the pleasure?" My ex girlfriend asked with her evil smirk. The smug look on her face annoyed the hell out of me, all I wanted was to slap the look from her face.

I faked smile at her. "I'm here to pick up Harper Edward." Alex frowned.

"And how do you know her?" The red hair wondered.

"She my parents friend daughter daughter and my student who needed help." I said honestly. Leaving out that she my girlfriend of course. I analysed the girl in front of me, watching her movement and expression closely. Trying to understand what's going on inside her mind.

Her arms were folded against her chest, her body was tensed and her eyes were distant. She was good at hiding her feeling, however wasn't good at hiding them from me.

"Right. I'll go and get her." She says and went and got the beautiful little girl who I learn to love.

"Hello darling." I softly spoke as I took the look alike Maddison from my sinner ex girlfriend. I gently kissed the girl forehead and took the bag from Alex who still was acting distant. I could tell something was wrong. She never acts distant with me before. I chose to ignore it for now and focus on the tiny human being in my arms. "Goodbye Alex."

I buckled her into the car seat, making sure she was steady before I left and drove home. Something told me this wasn't the last time I will be seeing Alex.

A/N
Sorry for the long wait. I am almost at the end of my exam and finishing school.

I know there going to be a lot of grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes because i sort of rushed it. But thanks for reading <3

Bye wonderful people.