Part 27

Maddison pov

I was stretching my legs, thinking about what Aaron said yesterday. I couldn't get what he said out of my head. 'You two would be cute.' Were his words. Then I thought about vic; she was a very beautiful girl with a good personality. I smiled thinking about her. That soon faded away realised that I might be developing a feeling. No, I don't like her, she my best friend.

The dance teacher clapped her hand together, grabbing everyone's attention. All eyes landed on her, there had to been at least 20 people in here. She held a clipboard and a pen.

"There is a dance competition coming up in April." She says. This interested me. The last competition I did was back in Washington when I was 15. "If you are interested, the sign-up sheet are over here." I knew I wanted to sign up right away, so I stood up and my name down.

I called vic once I finished practice, wondering if she wanted to hang out. She picked up on the first call. She agreed to hang out with me, and we will be meeting in half hour. I quickly got home, taking a shower and got into something simple and nice.

I opened the door, vic stood there in all her glory. I couldn't stop my eyes from checking her out. Her long blonde hair was wavy, she was wearing black cargo pants and a white sport bra. I deeply blushed when she cleared her throat. I looked back up at her, she had a small smirked. I shake the thought out of my head, moved aside to let her in. We went up to my room and just enjoyed each other's company while listening to music.

We have sorted out the type of dance I will be performing; it will be a lyrical, which is my favourite, and we have decided on a couple of song. The day ended with us deciding to have a sleepover. We watched movies, order pizza and stayed awake until gone passed 3. Missing calls and text from Megan.

Megan pov

I glance at my phone one last time before turning it off completely. My heart aches to hear Maddison's voice. I shouldn't be surprised at all that she ignoring me, though. I have been a bitch to her. I was going to tell her why I've been acting weird, but I guess I'll do when she want to talk to me again.

I was glade to see my best friend again. It's been ages since I last saw her the last time was in London a year ago when she was on tour for her book. Fun times.

Ronnie came in with a bottle of wine. I grinned, knowing we are gonna have a long night. Not like that. I meant with drinking and talking, nothing more. She jumps onto my sofa, place to wine glasses down, opening the bottle pouring us both a glass.

"So tell me about this girl you keep thinking about." I rolled my eyes. Yeah, another person obsessing with my love life. Luckily, I loved Ronnie, so it doesn't bother me that much. "At least tell me she hot."

"Please her beauty doesn't compare to her personality." I said with a wave of the hand. "She smart, talented, funny, and has the most beautiful smile ever, along with a laugh that makes my inside warm and fuzzy." I ended up getting lost in my mind. "I think Ive fallen for her." I whispered to myself more then the girl sat opposite me.

"Aww, my girl is in love." She pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. Bloody hell, I forgot how much she loves hugs. I tried to break though, but she was way stronger then I was. "Okay now lets write a book." I laughed out loud at the sudden idea. I felt the wine get to my head when I agreed to this.

The book was about a girl who was lost in the woods, confused and scared, when a another girl find her take her in and they end up falling in love, of course nothing is ever simple, the girl who took her in was a criminal who got arrested.

We stayed up until the morning planning and writing. The sun was now raising. I got up, feeling myself about to vomit, and I ran to the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet.

I am so staying in bed today. I say to myself.

A/N
Oh no, Maddison is getting feelings for vic. This won't end well.

What will happen next? Thank for reading :)

Bye <3