Part 29

Megan pov

I arrived at my house. The car ride was filled with silence. I guess neither one of us really knows what to say. The lights were on in the kitchen and the living room, and I could hear the TV playing, so I assumed that Ronnie was watching TV. I walked in to see her crying over the fact that Jack died. I found it really pathetic. I mean, come on? crying over Titanic? something she had watched countless times.

I rolled my eyes at her and cleared my throat. Her grey eyes snapped over to me.

"When will you ever stop crying over Jack's death?" I chucked. The girl just gave me a death stare. Ronnie's eyes looked over my shoulders, locking on the long, beautiful brunette. Maddison's face held clear confusion and maybe a bit of jealousy, which oddly made me happy. "Maddison, this is my friend Ronnie; Ronnie, this is Maddison."

"Best friend." Ronnie corrected me. "You must be the girl my friend here is obsessing over." I hit her over the head, which earned me a laugh from Madison. "Hey! "It's the truth!"

"Seriously, Veronica, shut up and leave me and Maddison be." I scolded her. She stood up, grabbing her blanket and her bag of crisp. Heading to the spare room I had.

I sighed loudly, flopping on the sofa. "I'm sorry about her." I mumbled.

"Don't be, she seems nice." She giggled. I smiled slightly before frowning. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to push you into telling me why you were upset; it's none of my business."

"No I am sorry. I should've had ignored you like I did. I should have told you I was stressed and let you in, not pushed you away." I apologised as I fiddled with my necklace. "As you seen, my family like to interfere with my life." I felt the sofa dipped and warm hands interlocked with my hands. I leaned my head on her shoulder. "I ignored people when I am stressed. I became colder and more of a bitch then I usually am."

I thought back to my mother's death, and my heart ached at the memory's when she tried to make me feel less stressed. She offered would make my favourite meal, make me a warm bath with bubbles, and we would watch my favourite films. Sydney would always complain and felt jealous. My mother always made me feel special. I was always closed off, in the words of my sister 'heartless crow.' When I have a bad day, my mother would always tried to cheer me up as best as she could. I was grateful for her and still am.

"My mum was amazing; she looked after me very well, my sister felt jealous and angry at the attention I would receive from her." I paused. "I don't know why I am the way I am. Father always said that I needed professional help, an exorcism more like it." I remember the day that he brought a priest in. I was 10 years old. I was talking about death, wonder what it would be like to die. Was there a heaven or hell? Or was you simply dead? Gone? Or do you come back, but with a different life. I was fascinated with the afterlife and, a few years later I would introduce to serial killers how and why might some kill. I read a lot, kept to myself people tend to leave me alone sacred that they will be brutally murdered.

"You are perfect the way you are, Megan, even if you can be scary at times and cold." Maddison said as her hand continued to brush though my hair. I hummed in response, enjoying the arms of my whole heart. "Can I ask how your mom died?" I lifted my head from her shoulder and stare into her bright green eyes, which I fell in love with.

"April 1st, 2014. I was 16 at the time. She was on a school trip with the years 4. The bus driver had a heart attack, which cause the bus to drive of the road, over a cliff, and into the sea. My mother tried to save as many kids as she could, she die along with 3 children and the bus driver." Tears fell from my eyes, but I didn't care at this point. "I was in a middle of an science exam when I was pulled out and was told that my mum was dead." Sobbing into Maddison neck, I clenched onto her top and cried until all the tears left.

Maddison pov

My heart hurt as I held onto a sobbing, broken Megan. I wish I could ease her pain. I could never imagine losing my parents or my brother. The girl in my arms was now quiet. I wanted to protect Megan from everything-from the pain and suffering. In this exact moment, I knew what i wanted. Megan. Only Megan. I could not picture myself with anyone else. I felt like I was home. Having the beauty in my arms. I shall forever cherish every moment we have until my last waking breath.

It was had passed 10. Megan dropped me off at home. All the lights were off as I entered. I quickly but quietly tiptoe upstairs and into my room. I undressed out of what I was currently wearing and threw on some shorts and oversized tshirt.

The next morning came around quick. My dad was not happy with me at all. I was grounded for 2 weeks but I didn't care. He asked where I went, I just told him that I went to Aaron. He seem to believe me thankfully.

Me: morning :) you okay?

Megan: morning my love and I will be fine. See u at school ;)

I got ready and went to school.

A/N
Hellooo, how is everyone doing? What is your opinion on this chapter?

There might be less updates at the moment because I have exams coming up. I will try my best to update as much as I can.