Part 24

Megan pov

Leaves crunching beneath our feet as I guide the way to our destination, the feeling of a warm hand locked with my cold hands. I looked at the younger girl, a small smile appeared. Even upon the rainy day, when the sky is filled with grey clouds and puddles began plinking as the cloud spat out tears, our happy memories flood my mind becoming a glowing sense of warmth to my shriving body.

We came upon a dimly lit cover place that held the most beautiful view here. Fairy lights went around the roof and grey couches pushed back against the waterproof wall. The view was relaxing, a waterfall that flow nicely, when the sun shin, it makes the water glistens and the view was perfect for a sunset. The place was white and wooden, thankfully it was waterproof so the couches was nice and dry to sit on.

"It's better when it isn't raining, but still, it's relaxing" I say lifting my head up, allowing the cold breeze sway in the air. "I always came up here on this particular day since I found it" I could feel the eyes stare into me, wondering why this particular day might be important to me. "My mum would be 46 today." I whispered. "She died when I was 16." Maddison doesn't know much about my family. "Let's get back before you get ill." I knew if I kept on talking then I would cry.

"Megan." She stopped me. I didn't want to look her in the eyes, scare if I did then I started sobbing. "You are amazing and it's okay to grieve your mom." Maddison caress my cheek, her thumb whipping away the teardrop that dare to leave. I smiled, kissing her irresistible lips. The kiss grown hungry, my tongue slip into Maddison mouth, we were fighting for dominance and I of course won. "Let's get back." Mumbling against my swollen lips. I nodded agreeing with her.

Maddison pov

I was pushed against the wall, arms pinned above my head, soft lips left kisses down my neck. Megan hand tugged at my T-shirt, I took it off showing off my white bra, her cold hand stoke in between my breast gliding down to my pants, unbuttoning them, she slipped her hand into my panties slowly rubbing my  clit. I let out a gasped in surprise but soon turn into a low moan.

"Go to the bedroom, undress" she muttered into my ear. Getting excited and very arouse, I listen to her commands and rush into the room, jumping out of what I was wearing, I lay in bed waiting for my girlfriend to come.

A few moments after the short hair walked in with a brown wooded box that had a locked on it. I sit up, wondering what's inside. Megan pulled a chair from a desk and placed the box onto it.

Megan wasn't facing me as she pulled off her top, pants and her bra and panties. I bit my lip, questioning what she is planning to do with me. Facing me again, her eyes were a darker blue. She walks over to me, lifting up my chin, her thumb brushing my lip. At this moment I felt vulnerable, a good vulnerability if that makes sense. Like I trust her with my entire soul, even if she can break me like glass but there is a softness about her at this this moment which tells me that she cares. I don't know how to explain it. She open up the box, getting out a black silky blindfold.

"Put this on my love." She handed me the silky fabric. I place the blindfold over my eyes. Darkness cover my sight. Something metal touch my wrist which soon tightens and connected to my other wrist. Nervousness came over me, I never been handcuffed or blindfolded before. Sensing my uneasiness Megan voice bloom out. "Don't be scared my love, if you don't want to carry on just say the word...like a safe word." She lifted up the blindfold, staring into my eyes.

"A safe word?" I thought for a quick second before coming up with one. "Rose." I grinned. She raise her eyebrow.

"Rose?" I nodded happily. "Why rose?" Because that the colour your face turns when you blush, its adorable. I think to myself.

"I don't know." I shrugged. I pulled back the blindfold, not saying anymore. She pushes me down, her soft hands stoking me from the neck down. "Don't make a signal sound my sweet girl." Hesitating, I nodded. The warmth of her body disappeared, a little locked being unlocked could be heard.

Megan pov

I open up the box that held my most precious things. I looked over my shoulder checking on the blindfolded girl. I smirked liking that she is under my control and that she is mine. Yes, I know I sound like a control freak and I can be only in the bedroom.

I pulled out one of my favourite a vibrators. I place the vibrator next to the chocolate syrup that I decided to use as well. I straddle her, wrapping my hand around her neck slightly tighten my grip. I pressed kisses to her collarbone, the feeling her rapid breathing under me made me smile against her warm skin. I reached over to the vibrator, putting it on a low setting and putting it near her clit, softly she let out a quiet moan.

"Shush sweet girl." The chocolate syrup lay waiting for me to use it. "Don't be alarmed." I whispered. I got the chocolate opening up it up, pouring it over her body down in between her breast to her stomach. Her back arch and was biting her lips like crazy trying her hardest to not a sound. I put aside the chocolate syrup, I leaned down, licking up the delicious taste, my right hand cupped her breast. Groaning loudly at my tongue touching her skin. "What is it you want love."

"I want your tongue." Whimpered the handcuffed girl. I tilted my head and crawled down lining myself in her thighs. I gently licked her clit and soon then enter my tongue into her, causing her to let out a deep moan. "Please faster." She cried. Chucking, it sent a vibration which Maddison let out another moan. I grabbed the  vibrator putting it near her clit and faster my pace. Her muscles was tense, her moans turn into little soft cries. I knew she was getting close. Replacing my tongue with my ring and index fingers I quickened my speed. "I'm so close."

"Cum for me my love." Her body relaxed as she released her intense climax.

"Good job baby." I say once taking the blindfold and handcuffed off. She looked down at her body, blushing at the chocolate syrup. "Let get ourselves clean up." I stoke her hair.

We took a shower, got dressed and changed the sheets before sleep took over the both of us curled up together.

A/N
This has to be my most longest chapter ever I think. I really hope you enjoyed the smut, I am of course not that best at writing them.

Thank you for the vote I am very grateful :)

I hope you have a nice day/night :D