Part 16

Megan pov

I was running a bit late. I woke up late cause I couldn't sleep last night. 25 minutes late isn't that bad, I've been a lot later before.

I sign myself in and I walked into the class all the talk soon stopped once everyone's eyes landed on me. I love when people are afraid of me, the power I feel make me love control. Yeah I sound like a cold hearted bitch but I do have I nice side...twenty percent of the time.

I looked up at the clock, sighed realising I had to wait for a few hours to talk to Maddison. I told everyone to do this work sheet I handed out and if they haven't finish then it for homework as well.

***

Lunch time came around, I've decided to use my time in the library. The place was peaceful and quiet. I brought my laptop with me, i needed to get everyone's grade done before the holidays.

"How are you today Megan." The librarian, Catherine asked me. I sighed. "Your day not going good?" I shake my head.

"I am tired, I am stressed and I all I want to do is sleep." I say in one breath. "I didn't sleep well and the holidays are coming up meaning I need to update everyone's grades soon."

Catherine the 50 year old librarian took a seat opposite me. I easily know that she want to ask me something, her eyes stare into mine, hand folded and head slightly titled. "Ask me." The lady face turned into confusion. "I know you want to ask me something."

"You always known when something up." I smile. "I think something else is on your mind." I folded my legs, leaned back and folded my arms across my chest.

"You are right." I shrugged. "But that does mean I want to tell you." The women nodded and went back to her desk. I felt bad that I was so cold. I've never like talking about what I am thinking or feeling. Even when my mum was alive I hated it. I couldn't understand why. Both my mum and dad sent me to therapy and all the ones had ended quitting being my therapist because I end up getting to their head.

***

I was getting my class to takes notes as we watch different clips. I mentioned that this would help them in there future test and if they didn't write anything then it would set them behind. Maddison was writing when I looked at her. She looked beautiful as always.

Her long brown hair was neatly braided, she had minimal makeup and she wore an oversized grey Los Angeles jumper with black leggings. It was simple yet she still somehow manage to make it look hot.

"Don't forget to do your homework." I demanded as people packed up their things. "Edward I need to talk to you." I called out to her. Stopping in her tracks, she slowly turns around and took slow steps towards me. I sat down on the edge of my desk and gestures for her to take a seat. Doing as she was told, the room was silent.

"You want to talk or just stay in silence." She mumbled. I didn't say anything, just watched her. Maddison was nervous, she would glare around the room but never looks at me, her foot was tapping against the floor.

"You don't want to ruin our friendship." Her eyes snapped to mine. "What is that supposed to mean." wasn't really a question, I already know the answer to it. I need to hear it from her mouth. "Answer me." I demanded.

"I can't." Her voice was low. "If I tell you, you wouldn't want to talk anymore." I bend down, lifting her chin with my thumb and index finger and gaze into her beautiful green eyes. "I like talking to you, I enjoy our conversation." Maddison voice soft and gentle. I caressed her cheeks.

"Maddie." My eyes dropped to her lips and without thinking I pressed my mouth onto hers. Her mouth moved with mine. Her fingers wrapped in my hair. Her lips were soft and tasted amazing. Her perfume flooded my nose and it was my new favourite smell. I bit her lips gently, causing her to let out a moan, I smirk and deepened the kiss.

We both pulled away, needing to breath. Her forehead lean against mine, eyes close, I stoke her cheek, Maddison eyes fluttered opened and a smile sweetly.

"You kissed me." I nodded my head. "You can get in trouble." Again I nod. "And it's not bothering you."

"At this very moment no." I peck her very kissable lips. They felt as though they we're made for each other. When we were kissing I felt all warm and tingly. "I like you a lot, I really do." I intertwine her hand with mine. "And yes, you are my student and I am sadly your teacher but if we wait until you turn 18 I won't get in trouble I will lose my licence, yes but I never wanted to be a teacher in the first place but we can try and not get caught."

This is big. I am risking my career for a teenager who I like a lot. Even though I never wanted to be a teacher anyways, I know that my dad would be very disappointed in me, I already imagine would he would say to me, not very nice things. Nothing will be official until she turns 18 which isn't long, 2 months.

"Are you hundred percent sure?" The brunette asked with a bit of concerned. "I don't want to be the reason you loose your job, even if you don't like it." I chuckled. I kissed every inch of her face and until finally landed on her lips. "Who known you could be so gentle and lovely." Maddison smirk, playfully rolled my eyes and hitting her arm.

"You need to leave now before the bell goes." I say, standing up and walk to my desk. "I'll text you later."

Rest of the day smoothly went by, most of the time I was thinking of Maddison and I kiss. For the first time I was happy.

A/N
They kissed! THEY KISSED! It was about time. What is you're opinion? Do we want Aaron and Maddison to be friends still? I haven't decided, what do you think?

Thanks for reading and have a good day <3