Part 15

Megan pov

I watch her walk away, heart still pounding from the closeness. I was so close to kissing her. I badly wanted to connect our lips together and I wish I did. I know it's messed up to wanting to kiss your student. I can't help what I think. And if I did would she had kissed back? Maybe.

I couldn't sleep at all. Every time I close my eyes the image of Maddison keeps popping into mind. I kept tossing and turning hoping to at least get an hour of sleep. There was one thing I knew to reduce stress. Ronnie my friend had mentioned it to me earlier today. She for some reason decided to study orgasm. I never question it.

I groan out in frustration. I felt myself getting aroused, taking off my pants, I felt the wetness. Using my middle and ring finger, I started to slowly sub circles on my clit, i quietly let out a moan of pleasure, I start to rub a bit faster as my moans got louder. I had to bite my lip to not wake up the neighbours. I was close, really close. I inserted my fingers and gripped onto my bed sheets as I pumped in and out faster and harder, I let out a cry as i come over my fingers. I sigh as I came down from my high.

I need to remind myself to thank Ronnie tomorrow.

***

I organised everything before my lesson started. I went around the classroom, picking up rubbish from the last class I had. One last glance around the room, feeling that everything is tidy I sat down with a sigh.

I had 10 minutes until the bell goes off. Using that time, I quickly went though emails and unread messages. A knock was on the door, I shout out for them to come in. Maddison head peek in, she step inside and close the door behind her.

"I need a favour." The brunette asked. Raising an eyebrow at her. "I need you to move me away from Aaron." Maddison spoke.

"What?" I couldn't help but feel some sense of joy. I wanted her closer to me and away from him. Knowing she doesn't like men makes me happy and less jealous. I yes I know she my student and I am her teacher blah blah blah. I can't have her but I can be her friend. "So you want me to move you?" She nodded her head. "Okay I will move you to the front."

She smile happily. "I'm good with that." She walks over go to the closes desk that was near mine. "So how was you're weekend." I shrugged. "My weekend was boring. The only this I did was dance."

The bell rang. People came in and took their seats. Apart from this one girl who stood before Maddison with a look that makes me want to slapped off her face.

"Emily you will be moving to the back next to Aaron." I coldly said. Emily is the teacher pet type there are the worst and the most annoying. Emily gave Maddison daggers as she huffs and walks to the back and sat down.

"We have a test." I loudly spoke, quieting the whispering. "It not long it will only take 20 minutes to do." I handed out the small test and set the timer. 

The hours passed by. The school day had finish and I was now on my way to my car. I stop to get some few bits for dinner also getting wine as well.

***

I was drinking my wine while reading my book. I enjoy reading because I like being somewhere that isn't reality. I especially like writing. The way you can choose how things end and able to make it happy or sad. I had wrote books of my own, it mostly depressive romance or serial killers killing people and their past childhood. Every since I was young serial killer was always something I was obsessed about.

Closing my book, I wanted to see if Maddison is okay. At times when she wasn't looking I would see if she was okay or not. I could tell her mind was clouded with thoughts.

Me: you alright ?

Maddison: I'm fine.

Me: and I am straight.

Maddison: Aaron.

Me: what did he do? Other the kiss you.

I was protective of her. I had no clue why. But thinking of someone saying something or hurting her made me feel some type of way.

Maddison: he didn't do anything. Other then ignore me.

Me: he was most likely embarrassed.

Maddison: I guess so.

Me: something on you're mind. What is it?

Maddison: I can't tell you.

Me: why not? Maddie you can tell me anything.

Maddison: I really can't. I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Don't want to ruin our friendship? This has to do with me.

Maddison: I have to go. Talk later.

I need to find out what she meant.

A/N
Things getting interesting. Give me tips for writing smut? Thanks for readings and for the votes!

What is you're opinion on this part?

Bye! Have a great day!