Part 13

Maddison pov

Sitting under a tree, waiting for Aaron to arrive, I was on my phone looking for inspiration for dance. The weather was okay today that's why I was sitting outside. Winter was my favourite time of year. The coldness, being wrapped in your blanket while drinking hot chocolate is the best feeling.

It's been a month since miss Morgan helped me with the homework. We still steal each other glance but other then that things are still the same. She still cold and mean. I don't think that will ever change though.

I see Aaron from afar walking my direction. "I have drama!" He shouts out with a mouthful of food. He jogs to me and sat down with a huge grin. "Miss Morgan yelled at Rebecca." I frowned at him. "Apparently Rebecca was find In miss Morgan classroom going through her her laptop."

"Why was she going through her laptop?" I wondered. A stupid thing to do. The girl spends her time in the classroom or the library. She doesn't talk to other teachers and the only person she does talk to is the librarian. Not that I blame her. The librarian is a sweetheart. She was in her 50s and she has the best stories.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Looking for test answers." Aaron guessed. "Rebecca isn't the most nicest person but she way nicer then she-devil" I didn't like that he called her she-devil I knew she isn't that bad and can be nice. I wasn't going to say anything and kept on eating.

Last lesson came around and I was looking forward to it. Aaron and I strolled into the room, I took out my history essay and handed it into the good-looking miss Morgan. She took it without a smile. Not a good idea to piss her off today. I noted.

"Thank you for those who had handed in the homework already and for those who hasn't please do it now." The women told everyone. A few people handed in there work.

Rest of the lesson was slow. We didn't do much. Half of the time my eyes were on the light brown hair who was concentrated on marking and grading. It was cute. The way her eyebrows narrowed when someone made a mistake or how her nose screwed up when something doesn't make sense.

"What are you doing on Friday?" Someone asked. I turn around and met with Aaron eyes.

"Nothing." I replied back. "I will most likely spend my time in bed and eating." Which is what I do nowadays other then dancing.

He chuckled. "Nice well what you say we hang out?" He recommended. "Pizza? Movies?" It sounds nice.

"Sure why not. I got never better to do." A smile appeared on the boys face. I felt a pair of eyes on me, I turned away from the curly brown hair and set my eye back on the teacher. Usually I could never read her face expressions but this time I could and I swore I seen a hint of jealously.

Confused, I collected everything when the bell rang and left.

***

I sat crossed legged on the grass, under a tree with a book. I closed the book and groan. I couldn't even focus on a simple book, I was clouded with thoughts. What if I just texted her by accident and we just started talking.

Bad idea? Definitely. Do I want to? Also definitely. Will I do it? Mostly likely.

Not thinking, I reached to get my phone and strolled though my contacts and clicked on Megan's name. I had to think about what I wanted to say to make it sound like I did it on accident.

Me: what you doinggg?

My heart was beating out of my chest. Nervously, I bite my finger nails and wait for the girl to reply.

Megan: why you still got my number?

Smiling, I texted back.

Me: I never meant to text you.

Megan: you didn't answer my question miss Edward.

Me: fine I couldn't bare to delete you're number okay! I enjoyed talking to you

Megan: Maddison...I miss talking talking to you as well but we can't...

Me: I know...

Sadness wash over me. I don't want to stop talking.

Megan: mads we can talk over text. Not in person unless it about work.

I was surprised that she sent that. Happiness took over me, i couldn't contain my joy and let out a small squealed.

Me: okay!! How are you?!

Megan: I'm good! How is the most annoying person to live?

Me: I am not that annoying

We texted for hours. Catching up with life and joking around.

I missed this.

A/N
They are texting again! What do you think? Let me know.

Thing should be getting interesting.

Have a nice day or night <3 bye bye