part 31

Maddison pov

I wanted to go home. The party was filled with loud, intense music that was murdering my ears, and the smell of alcohol and drugs filled my nose. I was expecting this. My old friends took drugs, apart from Aria, who was more sensible and did not take hard ones like cocaine, although she did smoke weed from time to time. I was glade that I escaped that life and I was now a change person.

I was stressed, I could not breathe, and I was suffering in the house. I walked outside, and the fresh air calmed my nerves. I took a deep breath and let out a deep sigh.

Vic stood behind me, slightly swaying from side to side. I knew she was drunk and a bit high.

"What are you doing out here alone?" She questioned, slurring her words. Vic walked over to me. I got a better look at her face. Her face was pale, her eyes bloodshot.

"Needed space." I mumbled. My eyes closed as the cold wind hit my skin. I felt vic eyes on me, which made me uncomfortable. I turn to face her. "Stop staring at me, vic."

"I can't help it." The girl smirked. I raised my eyebrows. "You are just so beautiful." She muttered under her breath. Vic stepped towards me; her hands cupped my face, and she started to lean in. I frozen in place, not knowing what to do.

Her lips touched mine. I knew instantly what was happening and pushed her away. She looked hurt, but I did not care and turned to leave. She caught my arm, and without thinking, my hand connected to her cheek. I left, headed back to the hotel, and my body crumpled, the tears falling like a fountain.

The next day, we all went home. I kept to myself throughout the morning. The house was quiet when I got in. I assumed my parents were at work. I unpacked my things and put my phone on charge. As I waited for my phone to charge, I decided to make myself a ham and cheese sandwich with chips.

Hours later, I was on my way over to see my beautiful and bossy girlfriend. I could not sleep last night with the guilt of Vic kissing me. I hoped she'd understand and won't break up with me. I knocked on the door, waiting patiently for her to open.

My eyes searched her body, and I found myself falling for her even more. She was wearing something so simple, yet somehow she managed to look hot and adorable at the same time. Megan light brown hair was in a messy bun, white shorts and white oversized T-shirt. She was beautiful as always.

"My love, what a surprise."
Megan grinned, pulling me inside her house. Her arms wrapped around me; my head lay on her chest, and my arms wrapped around her waist. "I missed you." The blue-eyed teacher muttered. I looked up into her eyes; we stayed like that for a few minutes. It felt as though my entire world was here, in the arms of the woman I loved. My insides were all warm and fuzzy, and I was burning from the touch of Megan—not that I minded. The burn felt nice and did not hurt. 

"I have to tell you something." Nervousness was obvious in my voice, and it was clear that Megan could hear it too by the way her face got serious. She nodded her head, leading the way to her couch. We sat down opposite each other. I played with my long sleeve. "Please don't get mad, vic kissed me but I pushed her way immediately." I blurted out, closing my eyes and preparing for her to yell at me, but nothing came so I opened one eye only to find her smiling at me.

"Mads, sweetheart, I already knew." She chucked. My eyes widened in shocked. How did she know?

"H-how?" I frowned at the older women.

"Valerie told me." She shrugged. "I sent Valerie to follow vic because I did not trust her and she told me what happened." That did not explain how Valerie knew about me and Megan. "Valerie figure out that we're together, and promise not to say anything."

"Oh." Was all I said. "Are you sure Valerie will keep this a secret?"

Megan smiled. "Valerie was like me when I was her age, so I think she will be trustworthy."

We spend the rest of the evening talking and cuddling.

When I got home, I couldn't help but think about Harper, my beautiful baby who would be one year old. I wanted to find the people who took her in. The house was still empty; I guess they are still at work. This gave me a chance to snoop around my parents' office. I knew my dad would not have the number that took my Harper because he never writes people's numbers down and says he always remembers them, which is not true. My mother, on the other hand, did put stuff down. I was searching through her desk and found a black notebook where she kept important things. I was happy when I found the number. I quickly wrote it down on my phone when I heard the front door open.

I quietly and quickly got out of their office and went into my room. I got dressed and fell asleep.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed <3