Part 10

Maddison pov

How do I tell her? Just walk up and say 'hey I am the one you been texting." Or 'hey Megan. I am the person who you been a bitch to over the phone.' No can't say that. I have no idea. My main focus is to hope she won't slap me.

I pulled up to a building that was known to have everything. Aaron suggestions this place to me. He says it has a dance studio, art studio, music and really good food. I decided to check it out before school. I had 30 minutes before I had to start making my way to what they like to call school. I much prefer hell or prison.

The little bell rang as I opened the door letting the person sitting at the desk know that someone had walk in. A young boy who seems to look in his early 20s looked up and smiled. I politely smile back at him and walk over to him.

"Hello! Welcome to the studio of life." He joyfully welcomed me. The name needs work. I think to myself. "I am cooper, how can I help you."  Cooper voice was smooth.

"I was wondering if I could join the dance studio?" I asked cooper. The boy eyes brighten up and he nodded his head yes. He went though loads of paper that was crowded his desk.

"Here is a few paper that you need to sign and go though." He spoke and handed me a sign up paper with information about the time and other things. "I hope to see you again soon." I thanked him and stepped out of the studio of life and started up my car. I drove to school.

I parked my car in the school parking lot, checked the time and waited 10 minutes before I had to enter the school. While I waited I try to figure out what I am going to say to miss Morgan. I was terrified of what she will say. Would she even believe me? I just had to breath and go with the flow when it comes.

***

I was tapping my pen against my notebook, nervously waiting for the bell to ring. Minutes went by painfully slow eventually the bell went off and everyone packed their things and left.

I could see the classroom as I slowly walked like a snail. I  really should tell her but the thought about not telling her keeps entering my mind. I have to ignore the thought though.

I took a long deep breath and entered the room. I kept my eyes lock onto the dirty floor, taking my place and pulling out the things I need. A few people walked in along with Aaron who said hi to me and sat down. Miss voice would usually dragged me out of my deep thoughts but not this time. I was so freaking nervous having to tell her. Most of the lesson contained me looking down at my blank notebook.

I was hit in the face with a peace of paper. I turn to look next to me to see Aaron giving me a looking saying 'pay attention' I silently sighed and finally stare at the teacher who was teaching about I literally have no idea what. I must admit that Megan Morgan look outstanding today. I mean she always does it just such ashamed she a complete cold hearted bitch.

***

It was time. I told Aaron I would see him later. I packed away my things and waited for everyone to leave. I rocked back and forth patiently waiting for the bright blue eyes to acknowledge me.

"What can I do for you miss Edward." She stopped writing and glared at me.I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans.

I replied "we kinda...need to talk." She cutely frowned at me and I swear I felt my heart melt at the charming but bitchy female. "You see...I may or may not be the Maddison you have been texting." I stuttered out. The silence was loud. I looked around the room not meeting her eyes waiting for miss Morgan to say something.

"And how would you know that?" She wonder. I took my phone from my pocket and went though my contacts finding Megan possible serial killer and send a message. Megan phone buzzed on the desk and there it was the message I sent. "Seriously? You texted me calling me a bitch?" She raised an eyebrow and looked at me with are you actually serious. I chuckled. "Welp this is a surprise."

"Yeah." I quietly whispered. "What are we going to do?"

"Stop texting and deleted each other numbers obviously." I knew she was going to say something like that. I just wish I was wrong. I nodded. "Okay. I have to finish marking."

I left without another word. Why did I feel so sad? Like my heart is breaking? Maybe it because I enjoyed talking to Megan over text and she was interesting. Megan and miss Morgan are the same person but different at the same time.

I gone home and spend the rest of the day in my room.

A/N
Anddd a update!!!
I know it been what a month? I don't know. I say this every time but I am sorry for the long wait.

Hoped you like it.

Have a great day, night or whatever time it is! <3