Part 21

Megan pov

She moan and gasped as she felt my breath hit her aching core. I chuckled softly. I used my thumb and slowly rub her clit. Her moans were soft and I felt myself getting wetter just hearing her. She whimpers, wanting me to touch her.

"Patients my sweet girl." I mumbled against her dripping pussy. I entered in two fingers and in a slow pace started to pump them in and out. I looked up at the girl who eyes were closed and mouth agape.

"Please miss Morgan" Maddison whimpers. "Go faster." I listen to her commends and I quickens my pace. Her body was tense, her moans got louder, her back arch. "Come for me baby." She obeyed me and come over my fingers. I lied next to her. Kissing her cheek. "I love your fingers." She breathes out. I smiled and cuddle into her.

***

I was making my way towards the classroom when two students stopped me.

"Excuse me?" Said a young girl. "Do you know where room A2 is?"

"Yeah, that's my classroom." I replied. "Do you both have that next?" Both of the girls nodded. "Great, follow me then." Both of them had long hair and hazel eyes. I am guessing they are twins. The only difference is that one of them had blonde hair and the other had brown hair. When we walked inside my classroom, Maddison sat on her desk on her phone. "What are you doing Edwards?" I spoke in my teacher voice.

"I am waiting here for lesson to begin." She thought quickly. She looks behind and frown. I knew she was disappointed to see two girls that stood behind me. I was too, i wanted to spend my lunch with Maddison alone without any interruptions. "Hi, I'm Maddison Edwards." She introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm vic and this is my sister Valerie." The blonde said. The blonde is the talker, she is the confident one, the one who like to lead and want to be good at everything. I didn't like her. The brown hair sister, Valerie is the quiet one, smart, not confident, she thinks she a follower but if she had the confident she would be a great boss and she may not be good at everything but she try's until she accomplish it.

"You guys have history next too?" I moved to my desk and sat down.

"Yep." Vic says and bite her lip. I had to control my face. "Oh I forgot to ask for your name." The girl turn to look at me.

In my cold voice that I use often I replied back. "Miss Morgan." I kept my eyes on my laptop. "Edward next time don't just walk into my classroom without me in it." I hated to use my teacher voice with her unless it's in the bedroom and in a seductive way. The pale green eyes simply nodded and carried talking to vic. I watch as Valerie quietly stood behind her sister. "The bell will go in a minute, so take a seat."

The next minutes was considered of mine Maddison and vic laughing and joking around. Throughout the lesson they were whispering and I had to tell them to shut up a couple of times.

"Girls! That's it detentions for the both of you." I yelled slamming my hands onto my desk. The classroom had fell silence. They were the only ones who were talking and laughing loudly and not doing work. I was getting annoyed and frustrated. Vic rolled her eyes whereas Maddison face held guilt. She knew she had upset me and annoyed me. "Back to work and I want it in silence." Damaging everyone. I sigh and went back to doing whatever I was doing.

Maddison pov

For the next half hour was filled with silence. I could see that Megan was upset and annoyed with me and Vic. I felt bad knowing that she had told us to stop talking and I completely ignored her.

The bell went off. Everyone packed there things and left. Me and Vic were the only ones who were still here. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"When I tell you two to stop talking, I don't expect you to carry on." I looked down, playing with my sleeves. "Eyes on me." My eyes locked on hers. "Don't ever disobey me again." Voice firmed. I was intermittent. "You may both leave."

I took one last look at the light hair girl before I left. Vic walked right beside me. She was talking but I wasn't listening.

"Is she always that cold and bitchy." The blonde ask once we were outside the school building. We stopped at my car.

"Yes." But she does have a heart, she can care when she wants to. I couldn't tell her that though. "I have to get home, I'll see you Monday."

It's my birthday tomorrow and I was spending that time with Megan away from town. I couldn't wait. My parents were on a business trip for the next couple weeks so they won't know if I am home or not. I can't lie and say I am not disappointed that they aren't going to see me on my birthday. It's happened before and I won't usually care but it's my eighteenth birthday.

I got into my car, quickly sent Megan a message and then drove home. As soon as I got home, I crashed onto my bed and fell asleep. I was extremely exhausted.

A/N
New characters! Vic and Valerie carter. What's is your opinion on them so far?

I have things planned for the many chapters to come. I can't wait :)

Hoping you enjoy, thanks for reading. Bye people