Part 19

Maddison pov

1 month later

I am an idiot. A complete idiot. If there was an award for being an idiot I would win.

I was currently waiting impatiently in the hospital waiting room. I was dancing in the studio, doing a pirouette and got distracted by the beautiful short brown hair girl, who looked confident Which I find beautiful. Confidence is a form of beauty, a kind where it shows that you are strong. I lost focus and I ended tipping over and twisted my ankle.

And here I am now waiting with Megan who sat next to me. Her left hand on my knee to keep my leg from bouncing. I wasn't the most patient person.

Letting out a groan, Megan looks at me with a look saying to be patient. Rolling my eyes, I sigh. "Can't we  leave?" I asked Megan. Of course she shakes her head no like the last 3 times I ask.

Finally my name got called, Megan help me up and slowly we walked to the doctor. The doctor was young, he had red hair, dark blue eyes and he wore his light blue subs and a lab coat. He was nice and has good humour. Until he didn't. He started flirting with Megan. I felt a pit of jealousy in my stomach. I gave him the most evil look, I clenched my hand, my nails slightly digging into my skin causing a bit of pain, I didn't care though.

"You sprained your ankle." His now most annoying voice spoke. I frown, knowing I won't be able to dance for the next few weeks. "You will have to keep of it for 2 weeks." I just nod.

I got up, stumbling a bit but Megan held me still.

"Thank you." Megan says with her usual cold voice. The doctor doesn't seem faze at all. One of Megan hand was on my shoulder and the other held my hand.

"Anytime, would you like to get coffee sometimes?" The red hair doctor ask Megan. I rolled my eyes, feeling the jealousy again. I can't deny that I am a jealous person and can be clingy. He can't take a hint, she clearly isn't into him. I tightened my griped on the teacher hand, telling her that I was jealous.

"No." She bluntly deny him. I had to bite my lip to stop the grin that try to make it way to my lips. "Firstly you aren't my type, secondly you seem like you have mummy issues and thirdly you are very annoying." I let out a chuckled. She gave a fake smile and pulled me out of the hospital room. "I hate men."

"Me too." I tiptoe to leave a kiss on her cheek. She had heels on meaning I needed to tiptoe.

Not a lot has happened over the month. Me and Megan has gotten a lot closer, school still boring and me and Aaron has started talking again. I still sit in the front of the classroom in Megan lesson, she didn't want to move me and beside I get a better view of her ass plus I don't have to hear Aaron rude comments about her. Overall nothing special happened.

I couldn't wait until I turn 18. I would officially be legal. I turn 18 in a few weeks. Megan said she had a surprise for my birthday. I couldn't wait. All I know about this surprise is that she taking me out off town for the weekend.

"When is your birthday?" I ask. We was sat in her bedroom, her doing work on her laptop and me doing homework. She looks at me and replied.

"12th February." I stopped writing. Frowning, I dropped my pen.

"That's next week." I say, still frowning. She nodded. "Why didn't you tell me sooner."

"I didn't think I needed to."

"It's your birthday!" I pulled Megan into me. Her body fell on top of me. I kissed her lips softly. "I will do something nice for you." I whispered.

"You don't need to do that." Her hand played with the end of my T-shirt. I played with her hair. Our eyes stare into one another. I leaned up kissing her again, it deepens. It was getting hot quickly. We pulled away breathless.

"You are doing something for me, it's only fair" I smile. "Now get off of me, I need to pee."

***

Aaron was not stop talking about this girl he was seeing. I am happy that he found someone but like stop going on about it.

Maybe it was because I was jealous deep down. I couldn't talk about Megan like Aaron can talk about his girlfriend. Megan wasn't mine and I know that but hopefully someday she will be. In this case after I turn 18.

Making up an excuse, I left him alone in the cafeteria. I went to Megan classroom, checking if she was there. Thankfully she was. I knocked letting her know that I was here, I stepped inside and smile. Megan look though her eyelashes and back down at her work. I took my seat and just stared at her. She was so beautiful I thought to myself.

"Stop." She mumbled.

"Stop what?" I ask like I had no idea what she on about.

"Like you want me to fuck you on this desk." My face redden. She turn around in her seat and smirked. She stood up, walking in my direction and grabbed my chin tightly and whispered in my ear "because I will do just that Maddison." She bit my earlobe gently and I let out a quiet moan.

This women is going to be the death of me.

A/N
I will have a new book coming out after I complete this one. It will be called 'silent lies'

Anyways I hope you enjoyed. What is your opinion this?

And before I leave I wanted to say thanks for those who had read 'we can't' I have no idea why people are still reading cause it make no sense but thank you :)

Have a amazing day/night. <3