Part 18

Maddison pov

I thrown on a black band T-shirt, black ripped jeans, put on a black watch, a moon gold necklace and I left my long brown hair down.

I can't believe my brother is dragging me out of the house to go shopping with him and his girlfriend. As I was heading downstairs, I got a jacket that was hanging from my door.

We said our goodbye to our parents and climbed into the car, I was sitting in the back, Noah on the passenger side and Melanie on the driver side.

We made light conversation. She drove us to the outside of town to a large building, she parked the car in the parking lot.

"This is my favourite mall." Says Melanie. "It has the best clothing, the best food, including a movie theater." It's basically a normal mall in every other places. I couldn't bare to be here, I much prefer to be at home, even school sounds better then here.

I wonder in the building accompanied by the other two. My pale green eyes inspected the mall. It was normal, nothing special like the blonde had said. Deciding to explore on my own, I took of to the nearest shop that caught my attention. It was a perfume shop, it held some off the nicest perfume ever here. I found one that smelt amazing, it captured softness, energy, a vibrate smile of flowers and yet smooth caress of woods. I brought it thankful that it wasn't expensive.

Maybe this place wasn't so bad after all.

I bought a few more things. A nice white warm knitted sweater, a nice gold bracelet with a blue flower in the middle and a few books.

Meeting up with my brother at this pizza place, I spotted a familiar light haired women walking inside a shop. I can't be sure it was her although it felt like it was. Her ass was perfect and my eyes was drew to her. I sat across from Noah and Melanie, glancing outside the window quickly before I greeted them. I take another look out, smiling as I saw the teacher carrying a bag, she was walking with a boy who had the same facial features.

I sent a quick text.

Me: you look hot today.

I watch as Megan look at her phone.

Megan: thanks? Can you see me or something?

Me: yep, look at the pizza place.

And she did. Our eyes connected like a magnet. Megan eyes were alluring, those blue eyes were ocean-strong and held so much warmth that it could fix me back together. She can act colder then ice but her eyes can hold kindness.

Megan tapped her who I am going to amused is her brother and pointed at the pizza place that I was currently in. He shrugged, and headed inside.

"Edward hi." Said the blue eyes. I smirked.

"Good afternoon Megan." I spoke as I was scanning her. As always she looked dropped-dead hot. She wore a red soft sweater, black jeans, black boots and her hair was down. "What are you doing?"

"Finding my next victim to kill." She innocently smile. I rolled my eyes. "I am here shopping what else would I be doing." It's Megan I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually here looking for someone to kill. My brother cough letting us know he is also still here.

"Right, yes Megan this is my brother Noah and his girlfriend Melanie." I introduced her to them. "And this is Megan...my"

"Friend." She finish for me. I smile liking that she said friend and not teacher. "Nice to meet you." She shook Noah hand. "I should probably join my brother."

Without thinking I ask "would you like to join us?" I pleaded with my eyes. She thought about it and soon agreed. Megan called her brother over.

"Meg I need to leave" her brother said as her made his way to us. "I got a call from work and they need me in." He looks to me and smile. "I am Luke, sorry I can't stay." He left. Megan shot draggers into her brother head as he disappeared. I move aside, letting her seat next to me.

"He was my ride." I chuckled at the cute frown on her face. "It's not funny Maddison, how am I bloody to suppose to get home now." Her British accent thicken. I felt instantly turn on by it. Gosh she was hot.

"We will take you home, right Noah?" I turn to my brother who was eating. He simply nods. "See problem solved."

"So? Megan how old are you exactly?" Noah question as he wiped his hand on a napkin. I kicked him underneath the table. He just shrugged me off and kept his eyes on Megan who doesn't looks faze. Why should she be? We not together...yet.

"24 turn 25 in February. I am a teacher and I am from England." Megan answered. "I can tell that you have to be around 20 to 23 and you are in college." I haven't told her anything about my brother apart from the fact he has a girlfriend who I don't like. "Maddison hasn't mentioned anything about you before you say anything." Confused and a little scared my brother nodded. I mentally smile, feeling proud despite the that she can sometimes scare me when she does that.

"Do you do that all the time?" The fake blonde asked. I forgot she was here. Megan nods. "Why? Don't that just scare people off?"

"That the point." I leant that what she does. Especially on dates that her sister and friend set up for her, only she gets much personal with them.

"I don't like people." Megan voice was slightly more colder. "I only like 3 people." Those people were her mom, friend and I don't know who else. I secretly wish it was me. "You are in college that how you met maddie brother, same age, I am going to guess you like to be in charge, Clearly a fake blonde and you like to be organised."  The shock face on the girl was so laughable, I had to cover  my mouth to hide the smile. In the corner of my eye I see a smirk on Megan lips.

"Oh look at the time." Everyone eyes went to Noah. "We should start heading back home."

The car ride should be fun.

***

I stayed with Megan as we took her home. She asked me too so I stayed. Thankfully Noah didn't question, mostly to sacred to even ask her why.

We watch the car leave, Megan grabbing my hand pulling me inside and pushed me against the wall, kissing me roughly, her hand wonder my body, My lips moved with hers. She pulled away, her head rested against mine, breathless.

"Wow." Was the only thing I could say. Megan let out a small chuckle. "Not that I mind but what was that for?"

"The fake blonde bitch was pissing me off." She whispered. I breath out a laugh. "There is something about her I don't like." She kissed my cheek and dragged to her kitchen. "Want some wine?" I raise an eyebrow at her. Did she forget I'm 17? "What?" 

"I am 17" I reminded her.

"I know that." Is she dumb? "Want some or not?" I replied by nodding my head. I've drank before, it just surprised me that she offered. She gave me the glass and move to the living room me following. "Put something on." She gave me the remote.

For the rest of the night we joked around, watched movies, drank and enjoyed our night.

A/N
New update :) what's your opinion on this chapter?

How is everyone?

Bye lovelies <3