Part 12

Maddison pov

I let out a big yawned as I carried on doing my history homework. I was tired and hungry. Stopping for 5 minutes, I went downstairs into the kitchen. My dad was there on his laptop doing work. He looks up at me for a second and smile before looking down again. I dig through the cupboards searching something to eat.

Finding something, I head back up into my room and carried on with my homework.

***

I bit my lip, trying not to let a moan slipped out. She trailed soft and gentle kisses down my abdomen. Her blue eyes lock with mine own green eyes as she tugged at my panties asking for permission to take them off. I nodded, lifted my hips to help her take the off. Her hand stroking my very wet area causing me to let out a deep low moan.

She lowered her self in between my legs and left sloppy kissed on my thigh getting higher and higher to where I needed her most.

"Please." I whined. "Touch me"

I woke up to my very stupid alarm. I groaned out loud knowing I was dreaming about miss Morgan and how I never got to finish my dream. I was hot and frustrated. I haven't had sex in ages and I was sexually frustrated. My dreams are not helping matters.

Rolling out of bed, I had a cold shower, got dressed and had breakfast. I left with a goodbye and now I was on my way to school.

I thrown everything into my locker and went to the library. I can't be dealing with English and the teacher. Luckily for me I was ahead in my lesson. I stepped inside the rather quiet library and took a seat were I usually spend my time when I am skipping lesson. I had maths homework to catch up with, so pulling out my homework and a pen I started or try to do it.

I am obviously confused. What the hell is this? It make no sense at all. I dropped the pen and went on my phone and went though my social media and comment on my friends from DC Washington photos. I was in my own world that I didn't even notice that miss Morgan sat opposite me until she spoke.

I jumped, placing a hand over my chest. "A warning would've been nice." I said with sarcasm and faking a smile.

"Scaring you sound much better." She sighs, giving me a fake smile back. "Why aren't you in lesson." The light hair asked me. Putting my phone back into my pocket, I picked up my pen and replied

"Isn't it obvious." I shrugged. "I am skipping." I looked back at my incomplete homework and scrunched up my nose. "And beside I am already caught up with English." I stated. Miss Morgan head tilted and her eyes scanned my empty work. "Any good with maths?" I bit my lip hopping she would say yes and offer to help me.

"I'm okay at it." The very beautiful women say. Taking the moment to inspect her, I couldn't help but bite my lip and think about the dream I had. God the things I would let her do to me. I thought to myself. "Like what you see miss Edwards." Snapping my eyes to her, miss Morgan very kissable lips turn into a very, very sexy smirk.

I smirk back. "Indeed I do miss Morgan." My voice was seductive. There was this look in her eyes, it vanish before I could even figure what it was. Or maybe I was seeing things. The light brown hair took my homework and look through it.

"Give me your pen." I passed my pen over to her, our fingers brushing together, it sent a warm fuzzy feeling throughout my body. My face flustered, I took my eyes off hers and felt myself getting nervous. I hear that she was writing something on the sheet of paper. "And done." Miss Morgan push the peace of paper over to me and the sheet was filled with numbers and working outs.

She just did my homework for me. I brightly smiled up at her and seen she was blushing a bit.

"Thank you miss." She just nods. "See you not that mean." I told her.

"I was never mean." She said.

"Miss Morgan is." I stated. "Megan isn't, she just honest and kinda scary." I gave a small smile. I packed up my stuff as the bell rang. "See you last lesson miss."

And I left for maths.

A/N
Not gonna lie but I like this chapter. What do you all think?

I want to know what you want to happen next. It will help me with the next part so please comment?

Apart from that ciao, how are you all?

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely rest of you day or night! Bye <3

(Sorry if the semi smut was bad. My first time writing one)