Part 26

Megan pov

A week had gone by. A week with silent from me, a week of non stop talking about work, a week about my love life from non other my father and sister. Teaching has also had a control over me lately. Not only that but I have realised that vic and Maddison has be getting closer...

Or maybe I am just being paranoid.

Sighing at my unorganised desk, I knew I needed to put everything in order for my classes. Firstly, I put all my freshman work in one pile secondly, I put pens into a pen pot and lastly, I place all the loose paper into a drew.

I checked my planner preparing for the horny freshmen who don't clean. I was marking the homework when the door swinged open causing me to jump from the sudden sound. Blankly staring at Maddison who held the same expression as me. I didn't dare speak. I wouldn't know what to say. My attitude towards her have been horrible.

"Why are you ignoring me Megan?" The long brunette straight up and asked me. A little startled I composed myself.

Replying "I am not ignoring you Maddison I just have a lot on my mind." Assuring her. "I need to get back to work." Avoiding anymore questions from my beloved girlfriend, I continue what I was doing beforehand, it didn't stop her asking though not that I could possibly blame her.

With a loud, frustrating sigh, her footsteps made their way to me she slammed her hand down onto the desk.

"Yes you are!" Maddison growled. "You haven't spoke to me all week!" Hit of anger was obvious in the girl. I didn't let that bother me, I continued to stare up into beautiful eyes it stayed like that until one of us spoke. "Is it me? Did I do something to upset you." She pleaded for me to answer. My heart breaks looking at the vulnerable, young girl.

"It is not you my love." Saying in a low tone. "Its nothing you have done." Why can't I just be honest with how I am feeling? "Please leave Maddison, I got work to do." Looking away from the girl I love...love? Where did that come from? I can't think about this now. I hear the door loudly close. She pissed and I can't blame her cause I am at myself too. The emptiness filled me once again.

Maddison pov

I was here in person but my mind was somewhere different. It was a messy place filled with all types of thoughts that I feared. All of them containing Megan and why she has been ignoring me. She says it's nothing that I have done but I can't help but think that it is. I know she not the type to share her feelings or her problems I just wished that she could trust me enough to do so. I left those thoughts behind me, feeling vic eyes on me.

"You okay?" Vic whispered over to me. Giving the best convincing smile, I nodded. Vic didn't believe that, but was grateful she didn't question me. Focusing back onto the lesson.

Lunch came around. Vic, Aaron and I all sat around our usual place. The excitement I feel knowing I get to see my greatest love did not appear instead what did was fear and nervousness. I don't think feeling this way towards someone you are seeing is normal. Or maybe it was after an argument. It wasn't like it was the end of our relationship. We only been together for a month almost 2. Bringing myself back into the conversation that my two friends were having.

"Have you every thought about doing something with your hair?" Her hand going to my long brunette hair that was down, vic hand brushing through the knot that formed due to the wind. I half shrugged. "It would look beautiful short." Continuing to play. Aaron eyes looks between me and vic. I wander what his mind is telling him. "I hate history." I let out a small giggle, her head laying on my shoulder. Her hand found mine interlocking them together. I didn't mind though. They were warm and soft.

"Let skip." Aaron suggested. A smirk slowly appeared on the blonde girl lips. "What you say maddie?" I wouldn't have hesitated if it were any other lesson but this one is with Megan who can be scary as hell and who would be pissed. I thought about this morning and her ignoring me all week.

"Let's do it."

Megan pov

Nearing the end of lunch Valerie quietly knocked on the door. Saying to came in, the young girl emerged from behind the door.

Head lowered, voice mumble. "May I stay here until class start miss? I won't be any trouble." I replied with a simple nod of the head, Valerie giving a small smile. She was much different to her twin sister. Quieter, keeps to herself and smart. If it wasn't for the same last name or the fact they look similar you wouldn't be able to tell that they are related.

Recognising the book that the girl was reading made me smile.

"Great book." Breaking the silent. "Are you into thriller?" I question. I was genuinely curious. The girl reminded me much of myself. A lonely girl who escape reality by reading. Valerie brightly smiled. We talked about our favourite books for the remaining lunch, completely forgetting about the paper work that needed to be done.

I couldn't believe she would skip. I understand I have been a bitch recently but that no excuse to skip lesson. My eyes kept on staring at the empty space, missing those green eyes. No matter how annoyed I was at her I would always care deeply for her.

At home, I was in the kitchen making myself a hot chocolate when loud knocking made me jump from my skin. Frustrated, I open my door, holding a deadly stare to my surprise it was someone who I haven't seen in ages.

"Veronica?!" I yelled.

A/N
I can't wait write Ronnie character! Maddison and vic are getting close :)
What your opinion on Valerie?

Drama is coming our way :D

Thank you all for reading

(Sorry for spelling/grammar)