Part 36

Megan pov

I travelled my hand up her side, kissing down in between her breasts. My left hand cupped one of her breasts. I swirled my tongue around Madison's nipples, causing them to harden. She let out a quiet moan, and I smiled up at her flustered face. My hand traced down towards Madison, and I could already feel the wetness that formal in her red pants. I slowly start to rub her clit. The younger girl threw her head back, her fingers clenching the white sheet underneath us in pleasure. I leave soft kisses in between her thighs, getting closer to her dripping pussy that was desperate for my tongue to please her.

"Fuck Megan." She let out a groan of annoyance. "Stop teasing me." Maddison whine. I chuckled before I inserted my tongue into her tight core. Maddison grabbed the pillow and covered her face, letting out a louder moan. Just as she was about to have her orgasm, I stuck out my tongue, which earned me another groan.

"Is my baby needy?" I whisper into her ear. She shivered underneath me. "Will I make you feel good, my dear?" I bit her earlobe. Maddison nodded. I took the pillow from her and stared into her bright eyes. Her face was flustered red, and sweat dripped from her forehead. Our skin connected as I put more of my weight on her sweaty, hot body. I melted into her lips; it was soft and passionate, and I loved it. Maddison let out a sigh of relief as she felt two fingers enter her. I started off at a gentle, slow pace before going at a faster, more aggressive pace that I knew my beloved girlfriend loved. Her moans increased and the volume went higher. I covered her so she wouldn't wake up the sleeping baby next door. She reached her climax, drenching her fingers.

I stroked the brown hair from Madison's face; her eyes opened up, and she smiled. I opened my arms for her to snuggle into, which she gladly did, her face nuzzling into my neck as she enjoyed the warmth that I provided. She fell into a deep slumber.

I thought about Maddison's parents catching me in their house with Maddison. We were lucky because we came up with something quickly to use as our excuse. I said I came to help Madison with work she missed, and they seem to believe it. For now.

I have decided that this year of being a teacher is going to be my last. I hated the job, and I knew that if my mother were alive, she would want me to follow my dreams. So I did, or I am going to. When Ronnie came over, we wrote a book when we were blindly drunk, but it turned out to be a very good one. It needed a few more developments and changes, but that was it. At the moment, I was waiting for it to get published.

The school year was coming to an end; I couldn't wait. What she doesn't know is that I am going to be moving away from this town. I need a new start away from my sister and father. I always wanted to live in France. I didn't know what mine and Maddison's futures was going to look like. Would we still be together? I hoped so.

Soon I started to drift into a deep sleep.

Maddison pov

I buckle Harper into her car seat, getting ready to drop her off at day care. The day care was opposite the school. The teachers were very nice and understood that it was a struggle for a teenage mom who was in school and studying while looking after a baby.

The red-haired woman stood at the entrance with a smile. She had midlength red hair, honey eyes, freckles that covered her pale face, and her nose was pierced. She was a beautiful woman. Her name was Alex Turner, and she was great with Harper. I picked up Harper, grabbed her red panda bear that she adores, and left her with Alex.

This week was the final week. I've studied like mad lately; my parents were a big help looking after Harper while I studied, and so was Megan, who helped me out.

A few days ago, I received a letter from a college; they offered me a scholarship in exchange. I didn't know how to break the news to Megan.

As I was getting out of my car, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. As I locked my car door, I glanced up to find that Vic's eyes were glued on me. She gave a small wave. I didn't wave back and went into the crowd. This week is going to go by very slowly, I could feel it.

***

I groaned as I jumped onto my bed. The day was finished and over. I'd snuggle up in bed and sleep if I could. My daughter is grinning and looks at me with wide, sparkling eyes, so sadly, that cannot happen. She laughed as soon as I scooped her up and kissed her cheek. The lovely sound that was lulling my ears with enchanted music warmed my heart. I cherished that sound.

My stomach growled. "Looks like mommy is hungry. Shall we go get me something to eat?" I said in a childish voice. After heading downstairs, I seated Harper in her high chair in the kitchen. I looked in the refrigerator and cabinets. I assembled a fruit salad for myself using some of the fruits I had on hand. "Which beverage should I have?" I questioned Harper as though I was anticipating a response. "You're correct; it's hot today, and a glass of fresh lemonade will help me stay cool."

I quickly set my bowl and glass down on the coffee table before returning to get my one-year-old and placing her on her play mat with her favourite toys all around. I turned on the TV, went to Disney+, and selected a children's programme.

As I was on my laptop studying, I heard a knock. I stood up, made sure that Harper was okay before going to the front door. I opened it and find vic.

"What are you doing here?" I flatly said. She moved aside and there stood Lucas.

A/N
Lucas is here?! I wonder why?

Another update before I go back to school next week. If you guys live in America and can you give me any tips on how the American school system work? Since I can from the uk, I don't know how the system work. Thank you for reading :)

(Sorry bad smut)

Byee <3