Part 22

Maddison pov

I made sure that I had packed my suitcase case and put it into my car ready for the trip later. I got to school, feeling amazing. I see Aaron waiting for me near the entrance of the school with Vic. I got out, walking up the set of steps and politely smiled at them.

"Happy birthday Maddie." Aaron embrace me with a huge. I grinned happily.

"It's your birthday?" The hazel eyes question beaming. Smiling, I nodded. I was in such a good mood. I couldn't wait until after school. The weather was beautiful. The sun shining, the warmth hitting my skin made me warm and the birds was singing in the clear blue sky. "What is your planned later?"

"I am going out of town tonight and coming back Sunday." We all walked inside heading to our lockers. I unlocked my locker and got out the books I needed.

"Oh cool." Vic says looking down at her timetable. "Where's B5?" She looks up at me and Aaron. I shrugged. Closing my locker, I took the timetable out of the girl hand and looked at what she has. Aaron standing behind me, peering down at the paper as well.

"B5 is close to our class." Said Aaron. "I'll so you." The blonde has a pretty smile. I couldn't deny that. But it doesn't melt my heart or make me smile as well. Megan smile is so beautiful. Her little dimple are so adorable and the way see something that she loves makes me want to always make her smile and laugh. Let not begin to talk about her laugh. I have many things i could say. Her laugh was like a beautiful melody singing, her laugh was so precious and it something I could never get tired off.

We stopped at a classroom door. We said our goodbyes to Vic and Aaron and I went to our first lesson. I was basically skipping to the classroom, entering the room that is filled with people who I don't necessarily care about. As I sat down my eyes stopped on a particular girl who was staring outside. If I remember correctly her name is Valerie, Vic twin sister. The teacher shushed us and then the room fell silent.

***

I was enjoying my lunch with Vic and Aaron. I couldn't believe how much me and Vic have in common. She loves to dance, we have the same music taste, favourite genre of movies and books. We were both fan girlie over a actress who we both love and find attractive. Aaron was just sitting there listening and most probably judging us very quietly.

Sadly the bell rang letting us know to get to our next lesson. I couldn't wait to see Megan. She sent me a message in the morning letting me know to head to hers after school and wishing me a happy birthday. Vic and Aaron was non stop complaining about my girlfriend. They don't know that she is my girlfriend of course but all I wanted to do is to tell them to shut up. I had to bite my tongue to not let anything slip out.

"Can't you ask miss to move you back to the back?" The younger girl ask me as we got closer. If I denied and say no then it may look suspicious but I don't want to move. I shrugged. Megan was sitting at her desk like normal looking at her computer. "Miss Morgan?" My head turn to look at Vic wondering what she going to ask the ocean eyes.

"What is it?" Not looking up the older women replied.

"Can me and maddie move to the back next to Aaron?" I frowned. I know for a fact that she will say no and that the blonde called me maddie. I hate when Aaron calls me that but he never listen to me when I tell him to stop. The short hair looked up and glare right into the hazel eyes. Her stare was cold which I find oddly sexy and weirdly attractive.

"No." Was all she said before continue typing. I turn to look at them who held a deep frown on there faces. I mentally laugh at them. "Edward can stay where she is, Victoria can move to the back nexts to Emily." Vic jaw dropped and Valerie head shot up and hand over her mouth.

"Never call me that again." Vic spits and storm to the back next to Emily who is such a teacher pet it was annoying. I sat down and enjoyed the view in front of me. I love life.

***

Arriving at Megan house, I unlocked her door and head inside. She had to stay behind for a small meeting but she'll be home in an hour. She gave me her keys to her place and let me crash here until she gets back.

I sat down on her couch, turning on her tv and strolling through channels seeing if there was anything interesting on.

An hour passed by rather slowly.

The door opened, Megan walked into the living room, placing her bag down and letting out a deep sigh.

"Happy birthday my love." Megan mumbled as she pulled me into her. "I'll get dress quickly and then we'll leave." She ran upstairs. And soon came downstairs with an long oversized sweater, hair tied in a messy ponytail and leggings. "Come on baby, lets start heading out now." Megan hands were soft against my own, our fingers tangle together as she lead me out towards her car. Putting our suitcase in the back of her car, the ocean eyes started up her engine and we soon was on our way to wherever she taking me.

A/N
This was so boring :/ I will make it more interesting don't worry ;) sorry if any spelling mistakes I rush this chapter :)

Have a lovely day/night

Bye people :)