Part 14

Maddison pov

I was wearing an oversize T-shirt, with baggy joggers and I am throwing my brown hair into a messy ponytail, I pulled on a jumper to keep me warm.

I took my phone from the charger, checked the time and feeling as if I was ready to leave, making sure that I had everything I left in my car and start driving to Aaron.

I pull into his driveway. His house was nice. Two storage, with a modern look to it. Stopping the car, I got out and knocked on the boy door waiting for him to answer. A couple of second went by and the door opened. There stood Aaron with his usual curly brown hair, his chocolate brown eyes and his charming smile.

He lead me to his basement which was a cinema. It was dark, the only light was the LED light that went around the huge screen and there was a corner couch.

"What pizza would you like?" Aaron asked.

"Cheese." I smile. He nods and order the pizza. "What will we be watching?" I asked him. I sat down, pulled my legs to my chest. I watch the boy do the same.

He shrugged "Whatever you want." I thought for a moment but nothing came to mind. "Horror?" He question. I nodded my head in agreement. We went though loads of horror until finally choosing one that looks appealing to the both of us. His mom brought down the pizza for us. I politely said thank you and eat in silence.

My eyes was so focused on the film when my phone bling making me jump and Aaron laugh. I glared at him evilly and before looking at the message that Megan had sent me.

Megan: what are you up too?

Me: I am watching a horror film with Aaron which btw you scared me!

Megan: I am so not sorry

Me: of course you're not

Megan: well at least you're having a better night then I am.

Me: what you doing?

Megan: my friend decided to drag my out of the comfort of my house.

Me: you have friends?

Megan: I am not that bad of a person you know and I do have a life outside of school

Me: i know that but how did you not scare your friends away?

Megan: because I threatened them

Me: make sense. The film getting interesting! Gtg byee

I smile. We have gotten back to our usual routine. Texting late at night and me annoying her and her being rude to me. Without the week my feeling only has increased to me really really liking her. I know it's bad considering she is my teacher but I can not help it. It her fault that she so beautiful, amazing and her personality it weirdly amazing.

The film ended half hour ago. Me and Aaron were just talking, laughing about stupid things. It was now passed 9 and I should be getting home.

Aaron guide me to the door, opening it for me. I smile politely at him.

"Thank you." I spoke. "I had fun. We should do it more." As I was about to step out, Aaron grabbed me by my wrist and crashed his lips on mine. It took me a moment to realise what is going on, I push him back, eyes wide in shock. "What the hell?!" I whispered-yelled. Not wanting to get the attention on his parents.

"I thought..." He begins. I shake my head cutting him off.

"You thought completely wrong." I says lowly. "Aaron I am gay." The look of embarrassment appeared on his face. "I have to go."

I left without another word. I didn't go straight home. I drove around for a little bit, decided to stop at my favourite park. The park was quiet and peaceful. The sound of the water flowing clear my head. I sat down on a bench and listened around, enjoying the wind.

"Aren't you suppose to be at Aaron house?" Sighing at the sound of the familiar voice, I opened my eyes, the beauty stood in front of me. Megan frown. "What's wrong?" Megan sat down next to me.

"Aaron kissed me." I blurt out. I face the women and the look of jealousy was there but disappear just as fast.

"Didn't you like it?" The curiosity was obvious in her voice. I smirk. "Why are you smirking like that?" She mumbled.

"Men aren't my type." Confidently I speak. I am an open lesbian. I am never the one to be afraid of who I am and if they didn't like it then well I am clearly to good for them. "I thought that was obvious but apparently not."

"People always mistakes me for being straight as well. It annoying." Hearing her say that, made me smile. I wasn't surprised that she is lesbian as well, it was clear that she wasn't. "It like people mistaking me as being heartless." I chuckled. "Which isn't completely true."

"You can have a heart when you want to." Megan nods. "Why you doing out here?" I watch as the British girl lean her head back as the wind pick up.

"Enjoying the weather." She muttered. "It's getting late, you should probably start headed back home." Megan said standing up. I groaned not wanting to move. Megan rolled her eyes and grab my hand pulling me up to quickly causing me to stumbled into her. Her hands fell onto my hip, keeping me steady.

We were so close. If we move an inch, our lips were touched. Neither one of us moved, we both enjoyed the embrace of each other. Our eyes were staring at each other, mine flicking to her lips for a split second. Sadly she move her hands of my hip and step back. I'm so glad it was so dark because I know for a fact that my face was beaming red.

"I'll see you on Monday miss Morgan." I whispered and walked away. I got back into my car and went home.

What happened if I had kissed her? What she kissed back?

I guess I'll never know.

A/N
Done! My summer is almost ending :( I got two more weeks.

Not fun because this year is a big year for me! I am going to die.

So enjoy the updates while it last :) did you like this part? I don't know if I did. It was okay I guess. I could do better.

How is your day going? Good? Bad?

Well have a good day anyways! Bye <3