Part 34

Maddison pov

I was sitting outside, contemplating everything that had happened. The air was oppressively hot. I took my phone out of my pocket and selected Aria's name. She was the best individual to talk to because she was compassionate. A few minutes later, aria arrived. Making sure Harper wasn't disturbed, I rushed to her. I sobbed into Aria's arms as she firmly embraced me and tried to calm me down with reassuring words.

She drove me over to her house. Although it was a fairly basic apartment, the interior was nice and lovely. Darkness served as the motif. The couch was black, the coffee table was wooden and black, the TV hung above a fire place, and the floor was wooden and brown. The walls were a dark blue colour. It was absolutely lovely.

Now wide awake and possibly wondering where her mother and father were, the infant in my arms was looking around with bright blue eyes. A glass of water was brought by Aria. I said "thank you" to her. Starting at the beginning, I described everything that had occurred over the pass 48 hours.

I was studying in my bedroom while listening to music. I've been doing a lot of studying and homework recently, which has made life uninteresting. It's been so much joy getting out with Valerie more often. Aaron and I still occasionally communicate, but he usually hangs out with Vic, who is still asking for my attention. A call from a unknown number appeared on my home screen. I decided to answer them. What I didn't know was that my left was about to change in seconds.

When I received the call that an accident happened, I dropped everything, booked the next flight to Washington, and before I knew it, I was on a plane praying to the Lord that Dalia and Travis were alive and somewhat well. In a few hours I was waiting in the waiting from of the hospital, waiting to hear news about the parents.

Harper was fast asleep in her pushchair. It had been six hours since I last heard that they had both been rushed into surgery. I fed Harper, changed her, and told her a fairytale story that I made up while I panicked on the inside. I didn't know what would happen to Harper if they were dead. Both Dalia and Travis' parents are dead; they don't have relatives or anyone they really talk to. I guess that's why they put me in charge of Harper because I am her biological mother and they didn't want her to suffer in Forster's care like Travis did.

Once I heard about that, I felt my heart leap with joy but it also hurt knowing that they both died.

She suppressed her own tears as she finished telling Aria the story. I was at a loss for what to do next. I knew that telling my parents the news was the best course of action. I was appreciative that they were visiting my brother in addition to working in Washington. When I called them, they cut me off before I could finish my explanation.

When they got here, I gave the one-year-old to Aria, who took her to her room. They understood that I needed to look after and care for my daughter, and they said they would help as much as they could. My mom mentioned how much work it will be to look after a baby while in your last year of school. It will be hard, but I have to do it. I will work harder and get myself a job if needed. I don't plan on letting my baby down again.

In Washington, we remained for a few days. Getting Harper's belongings packed. Harper's adoptive parents apparently left a letter in case something happened while she was still a child. A red panda was her favourite cuddly toy. I thought it was so cute how she can't fall asleep without her favourite blanket, how she despises getting dirty, and how she will sob uncontrollably if food gets on her.

I messaged Megan, letting her know that I would be back on Saturday. I missed her. I miss her smart, scary, sarcastic mind, her evil smirk, her beautiful eyes, and her soft kisses. On the other hand, I felt fear that she would break up with me after finding out that I had a baby. I know she doesn't like babies; Megan finds them annoying. I have to tell her. I can't keep this a secret, not this.

"How are you feeling blueberry?" My dad said as he took a seat next to me. That was a good question that I could not answer. I felt many things, things I could not describe. Overwhelmed, scared, sad, angry. I felt a lot.

"I don't know." Was what I said. The sun was rising, it was beyond beautiful. The sun brights up the blue sky, the blue blends in with the orange and slight yellowish. The time was getting closer to summer and she could not wait.

"It's going to be hard at first, trust me, when your mother has your brother it was a nightmare, he stayed up late until the night crying. He was fussy." He chuckle at the memory's. "lets hope that my granddaughter is like my daughter." I kindly smiled at my dad for trying to cheer me up. "Come on, we have to leave soon."

I said goodbye to Aria before leaving her, thanking her for helping me. I swear Aria to secrecy to not mention anything to Lucas. If he knows about this, then I will be worried that he will try and do something.

We made it home. The guest room will be turned into Harper new bedroom, for now though, it will just be her crib. It to late to go out and get paint and stuff to recreate the room.

She is a calm, peaceful child, and I love that. I slept in the guest room with her that night, since it's a new environment for her and all and I didn't want to be apart from her.

A/N
I know it's a little bit boring. I do hope you enjoy it <3

Bye people of this universe or another universe that might exist.