Part 11

Maddison pov

Watching this girl dance was magical. Her turns were perfect and the emotion showed was amazing. I was jealous I must admit. I got a solo after this girl finish. The song I will be dancing to is only love can hurt like this one of my favourite songs at the moment.

Everyone clapped after the song ended. My name was called, taking a deep breath, I took my place and got into position, waiting for the song to begin.

****

I curled on the couch with my soft blanket with hot chocolate, watching one of my new favourite series. I would usually be texting Megan at this time but now I can't do that. Of all people she has to be my super hot teacher. Nowadays I spend my time dancing, reading or watching tv while doing homework.

It was late. Half 11. I know I should sleep, my mind won't let me though. Actually, I haven't slept well for a whole week not since finding out Megan was mrs Morgan. I turned of the tv, put my empty cup in the sink and head into my bedroom.

Megan pov

I graded the last paper. I was relief when I put it on top of the other paper that I did. Leaning back on the bed, I let out a loud sighed. I was tired and stressed. Stressed because of work but family as well, tired because I've barely slept. My guess is that my mind has been on Maddison. Finding out that she was mine Maddison who I've been texting was a shocked. I didn't want to say that we can't text anymore but it was the right thing to do. I told her to delete each other number but I just couldn't do it.

I stare at her name. Maddie I was to lazy to put her full name. I always thought about texting her. A simple hey really. The nagging thought about how she my student kept bugging me. So I never did it.

Decided to sleep, I put everything away and try let the sleepiness take over me.

****

I told everyone to finish the work they did yesterday and if they already done that then they can listen to music or talk among themselves but quietly.

I wanted to cry so much. I was sad and angry. My dad texted earlier today saying we have a family meal later today. I hate them. My sister was a bitch and care for herself and not only that but is bringing my ex's girlfriend with her. My brother was okay I guess. He wasn't trouble and cared for others.

After my mum death my family fell apart. Everyone kept what they felt hidden away and buried almost acting like nothing to mum ever happened.

I looked up and like magnet mine and her eyes connected. Her eyes were so bright and held so much emotion. I watch as she analysed my face expression trying to figure out what I'm feeling and thinking. I knew she couldn't tell what I'm feeling by the way she frowned. I rarely show my emotions.

Before everyone exit the classroom, I told them they all had homework which earned me a few groans. I sat back down once giving everyone instructions on what to do. I didn't have a class for another half an hour so I allowed the tears to fall freely. That soon stop when a gentle knock was on the door. Wiping the tears away, I say to come in. To my surprise it was Maddison.

"Yes Edward?" I used my teachers voice. Not realising that I was checking her out 'till she coughed. My eyes snapped up to look at her. Maddison who had a slight smirk which made me stare at her kissable lips and oh my god I need to stop right now before I go to prison and never seeing the outside world again.

"Apparently we have homework." The ocean blue eyes girl said. "I don't know what it is." I sternly glared at her.

"Why is that?" I didn't have the energy to explain it to her. She shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't know why. "Maddison if you don't start paying attention you will fall behind" I softly spoke to her. The past week I could see that Maddison be paying less attention then usual and it leading her to fall behind in lesson. "What's going on? You are usually so good with you're homework and work in general." The hesitation was clear on her face.

"I just haven't been sleeping that well." She mumbled. There was something on her mind. The way she avoids eyes connection, the way she plays with her fingers shows she nervous. Was it me? Stupid question really. "I'll try pay more attention I promise."

Sighing I told her what to do and if she needs any help came and see me. "See you tomorrow Edward." Once she left I let out a loud groan. I hate this job sometimes.

The day was coming to an end. I was now on my way to my dads. I was dreading this.

A/N
There probably a few spelling mistakes somewhere in there. Anyways ciao! I am learning Italian. Why? Because I want to well one of the reason but because I am obsessing with Danielle and Stefania <3

Don't ask.

How are you all? Doing better then me I hope <3

I hope you enjoy this chapter and that all I got to say really

So have a nice whatever time it is for you! Bye lovely people <3