Part 20

Megan pov

The way she blushed was adorable. I kissed her lips just as the bell rang. I move to my desk and prepared for the lesson to begin. I couldn't take my eyes of Maddison throughout the lesson, i was incredibly turn on. The student was wearing something simple yet I felt arouse. A puddle of wetness was forming in panties. I don't think I could wait until she turn 18.

I silently sighed.

The day was now over. I took a cold shower hoping this would help me. I lay in bed, thinking about my life. I am happier and if felt weird. A good weird, I have never been happier actually I don't think I ever was happy. My heart felt lighter, warmer. I am known as many different things. 'Ice-queen' 'devil' 'Satan' and 'she-devil.' I always will be cold hearted and I like that. I will always read people like books, look into there soul and tell them there darkest, deepest secret. That will never change.

I am possessive, a jealous type and can be controlling.

I let my eyes close and sleep took over within seconds.

Maddison pov

It was Megan birthday today. I had things planned out. Yesterday I went to the store and brought a few things including a present. It wasn't big or expensive sadly but it the best I could do. I brought her a gift basket with things I know she likes. I brought her a new note book with a fancy pen, a thriller book, her favourite flowers, favourite food, a bracelet and I wrote letters.

I asked for Megan keys at lunch time, she was confused but handed me her house keys. I unlocked her door, getting inside. I went into her living room, placing my things in the corner of the room and running upstairs grabbing her blankets, pillows and candles. I set everything up, I light the candles, set up the pillows and blankets on the couch.

I check the time it was 3:40pm. Megan finish work at 4pm so I ordered her favourite takeout which was Chinese. It should arrive in about 15 minutes or more. Minutes later the door opened, Megan walked in. Her face held shock and surprised. I couldn't tell if she liked or not. I was nervous.

"Do you like it?" I asked in a low voice. My heart rate was high, hands sweating.

She didn't say anything, just walk over to me and crashed her lips on mine, making my heart skipped which sent shivers down my spine, my hands tangled in her brown hair. We both fought for dominance but eventually I gave in and let her win. My arms were wrapped around her neck, her hands holding onto my waist, pulling closer to her. Pulling away for air, my eyes open and Megan eyes held complete lust.

"Wow." I said out loud. "So you like it?"

"Yes, yes I do." She whispered against my lips. I pecked her and collected the money that was on the coffee table as the door bell rang. I payed the delivery guy and took the food back inside. "You brought takeout." She smiled. God I love her smile.

"I got you something." I say as we sat down. I went behind the couch and got the basket that hold the goodies. "It has everything you like and a few extra."

"You're amazing." She says with a mouthful of food. I giggled at her, I wiped away the bit of food from her mouth. We stare into each other eyes. The world around stop spinning, I never wanted to leave from this moment. This is the moment that change everything for us. "You will be girlfriend?" I was shocked but soon happiness takes over my entire body. I launched myself into her, passionately kissing her.

"I will love to be." I mumble before connecting our lips together again. It got heated fast, I felt myself getting wet in between my legs a moan escaped. "Megan..." i muttered. I was desperate. "Please." Megan lifted me up, my legs wrapped around her as she me brought upstairs into her room.

She left light kisses down my neck, I tugged her blouse. Her blue eyes bore into mine. She unbutton her blouse, eyes filling with lust again, she was wearing a red lacy bra. Megan connected her lips onto my neck, sucking and blowing to create a dark purple hickey. We both undress each other, she pepper kisses all over my chest, down to my stomach.

"Are you sure?" She asked as she looks up. I bit my lip and nodded. She pulled down my panties, she stood up pulling down her own panties. One hand massage one of my breasted, I let out a moan of pleasure. She pushed my legs open, her face close to where I needed her most.

"fuck." I mumbled. She kisses the inside of my thigh, up to my heat. I grabbed a fist full of Megan short brown hair. "Hurry up." I groan. Without another thought Megan tongue was inside of me, softly biting my clit occasionally. I was moaning loudly. Suddenly Megan pulled away causing me to groan. "What the hell"

"Patient baby" Megan connected her lips with mine, I could taste myself on her, she moan. Using her pointer finger she ran it up and down my slit then sliding it into my wet, dripping, aching core. "Tell me how good I make you feel sweetie." She whispered.

"You make me feel very good miss Morgan." I moan her name. Megan hummed, please with the response as she slowly start to pump her finger in and out of me. "miss Morgan faster please." I begged.

I was a moaning mess by this point. She added another finger and went faster. Her thumb rubs my clit, finger still pumping inside of me, I let out another, deep moan but this time louder that I am sure her neighbours had heard me, she picked up her pace.

"I-I'm gonna..." I couldn't get my words out.

"Cum for me baby." I couldn't hold it anymore and I released over Megan fingers. She watch me as I came down from my high. She slowly took her fingers from me and replaced them with her mouth and sucked up all off my juices, moaning while doing it. She laid down next to me, my head on her chest, legs tangled together.

"That was amazing." I says into her neck. My breathing still a bit heavy.

"It was." She hummed. "Sleep my sweet girl." And with those words my eyes flutter closed and sleep took over.

A/N
Another chapter already? Wow I know :) this is my first time writing an smut.

So how did I do? Is it good? Can you give me tips?

Thank you for those who been reading <3 love you all

Have a nice day/night