Part 33

Maddison pov
*flashback*

1 year ago.

The kiss was wet and sloppy, but I did not care. I was under the influence of alcohol, which made my mind go blurry. I knew that I would regret this the next morning, and of course I was right. I was awoken with a headache; I felt something move beside me, and I frozen. I turned my head slowly to find Lucas snoring loudly. I lift up my cover to find myself completely naked.

Ewww. Of all males, it had to be Lucas, my male best friend. Why did my drunk side make me sleep with a guy?

I slipped out of his bed and sneaked around his room to find my clothes. Finding them, I put them on. My parents were out last night, so thankfully when I got home they weren't here, however my brother was. He was sitting on the counter with a box of lucky charms.

"Lucky charms great passed me the box." He jumped off the counter and ran up the stairs yelling no. Such a child I thought.

A couple of moths later I was sat over the toilet with a pregnancy test. Ten minutes later the test came back positive. I cried.

I opened the bathroom door and shown the test to Aria who wasn't surprised. She had expected I was indeed pregnant. She said something about me beginning meaner, more emotional and eating a lot more. I took the test to prove her wrong, and well that reversed. I really thought that I was just stressed and that why I haven't had my period.

Firstly I told my parents about it. This is how it went.

I called a family meeting. When it comes to a family meeting, you have to be there. I was serving the freshly baked cookies with a glass of wine for my mother and father, my brother gets nothing.

Everyone arrive on time. I ask them to take a sit, I could see the concerned and seriousness in their faces, it made me feel a little uneasy. I took a deep breath and blurted it out.

"I'm pregnant." Everyone faces held shocked and complete confusion. "Surprise." I nervously giggled.

"How? Aren't you a lesbian." My dad asked.

"I am. It was a stupid, drunken mistake." I cringe just thinking about Lucas lips on mine own. "Never again."

"What are you going to do about this."

So basically we talked about it. I am keeping it, my parents are supporting and my brother is just my brother. Turns out I was two months pregnant. Later on I told Lucas who was not happy about it. He is a footballer and thinks having a baby will destroy his chance of getting into college.

Which then got me thinking. I won't be able to dance for another 7 months, but I don't want to have abortion. Also having a baby will make it hard for me to study for school and college. I don't want to ruin my baby life.

So I told my mom I want to give my baby girl away to a lovely family who will love and care for her better then I will. I met up with a beautiful couple. Dalia a 28 year old and travis a 29 year old. Dalia was a lovely lady, a beautiful one too. I was struck by her beauty. She had long straight brown hair, light brown eyes and a soft, calming mommy voice. Travis is a good looking man. He had curly hair and dark blue eyes.

At that moment I knew they would be perfect.

6 months into the pregnancy and god was it killing me. School be the worst, all eyes on me and whispers. Its annoying. My back haven't be helping either. Even while pregnant Im stilling keeping up on my grades.

My water broke while I was in the middle of English. Fun times. I was in labour for 10 hours. Soon i gave birth to a...not so beautiful baby. new born baby aren't cute after they just come out of your vagina. I was so overjoyed getting to name the little girl.

Harper Edward Tucker.  Born on 12th March 2023

I was very distracted from my school work for the last few months of school. That why my father wanted to move away from DC Washington. I was glade that we moved now. I met my girlfriend who I love deeply.

*present*

I waited impatiently in the waiting room, waiting to hear about the news of Dalia and travis condition. I received a call from the hospital telling me that harper adoptive parents were in a serious car crash and they asked them to call me. As soon as I heard about the news, I got on a plane and flew straight to Washington. Harper slept in my arms peacefully. She wasn't in the car when it happen thankfully, she was in a play group.

I message Megan telling her I went to Washington and that i will be back in a few days.

"Maddison Edward." My name was called. I stood up, freaking out I rushed towards the doctor. His face told me everything I needed to. My eyes glossed over with tears. "I'm sorry but Dalia and travis did not make it off the table."

I fell to my knees, holding harper tighter and loudly sobbed.

A/N
It's been a little while since I've posted. I've been though mocks, graphic exam that lasted 10 hours and photography that also lasted 10 hours. Fun. It's has been mentally draining. I lost every motivation within me to do anything.

Sorry for any spelling and definitely grammar mistakes.

So hope you enjoyed this :)