Part 25

Maddison pov

I kept on staring at my blank canvas. Miss mason told us to draw whatever is on our mind, I couldn't do that why? Because what's on my mind is a bit inappropriate. I frowned, not knowing what to do.

"What's on your mind emerald?" Vic asked looking over at me. It was a nickname that vic came up with, she says it the colour of my eyes.

Sighing loudly i replied back "I don't know what to draw." I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing. "Vic...?" I chuckled. The girl raised her eyebrow. "You have...umm some paint on your face." I giggled. Vic wipes her left cheek. "The other one." I leaned over wiping the paint. "There that's better." I smile brightly. Soon something came to mind and I started to sketch out the idea I had.

It was simple. I have drawn two hands dangling a heart and a brain. The heart signaled me how I think with my heart and the brain signal Megan and how she thinks like a serial killer. There is no denying that I am not the best at drawing but I have to say that this piece of art isn't that bad. I was just painting away when I felt something wet on my face with a laugh followed along after. Shocked, I dipped my paintbrush into red paint and flicked it at Vic. A gasped escaped her lips, I smirk. It turn into a us flicking paint at each other.

"GIRLS!" Miss mason voice yelled which stopped us and for everyone to look at us. Getting embarrassed at my own behaviour I dropped my head to look at the floor. "What were you two thinking flicking paint at each other?" The room was silent. "Well? Detention after school today." The lesson went on by in complete silent. I mange to finish my work in time.

Vic and me was heading up
to the library to do our homework that is supposed to be handing into today. No matter how much I find the history teacher hot, it will never change my opinion on the subject. I do wonder if teaching was her first choice. I can't imagine it was, i bet it was something like a detective or law something like that. Speaking of the teacher, Megan was sitting in her place she likes with her laptop and coffee. Skipping over to the focus women, I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Miss Morgan." I took the seat opposite her, Vic taking the seat next to me with a frown. "I was wondering if you could help me." I used my best smile trying to convince her to help me with this horrible homework.

"No." Megan expressed in a harsh way. Okay, wow what is up her ass today. "I have things to do now if you don't mind leave me in peace."

Leaving her alone, I thought about the way she was acting. I shouldn't be surprised by her attitude we are talking about Megan after all. Sending a quick message asking if she alright. I took the text book out of my bag and paper from my notebook.

I thought about the weekend. It was beautiful and great. A memory that that I will forever cherish.

***

I want to learn something new the past couple weeks now. Dancing is cool and everything but learning something else would be nice. Strolling through Pinterest hoping it will bring ideas I came across a mood board of Paris. I always wanted to travel somewhere different Paris being one of them. Learning french now will be good for the future when I do decide going to Paris. That's is my goal to learn french.

Megan pov

I've been out of it lately. Just haven't felt like myself for the past couple of days. Maddison started to realise something wrong with me. I can't keep on avoiding her. I wished I knew what is up me but I do not. My father isn't helping much or my sister. They keep nagging about my love life, work and just me in general.

I feel like crying and I feel like yelling, I don't though I took a deep breath and held back all my emotion. Falling asleep was a struggle after a good two hours my eyes felt heavy and soon they closed.

A/N
This chapter is the worst however it's just a progress and a starter to how things will turn I guess so bare with it for now. It's has been a very long time since I wrote anything and update. I don't know what happened I kinda lost interest for a moment in writing but editing and reading.

Good night or whatever time it is :)