Part 17

Maddison pov

watching my parents rushes around in the kitchen, leg crossed legged as I seat on the counter looking at them. My brother and his girlfriend are coming into town for vacations. My mother pushed me out the kitchen, getting me out the way.

Stepping into the garden, I lay down on the swing and stare at the moon. Grasping onto my phone, I smile rethinking about the kiss me and Megan had. All I've been thinking about since we broke up for vacation is the kiss. It was magical, amazing, the best lips I have ever tasted. It was soft, it was gentle but firm.

Me: doing anything nice?

Megan: I wish, you?

Me: brother and his girlfriend are coming over.

Megan: don't sound happy.

Me: I love my brother, I do his girlfriend is the worst.

Megan: I would suggest for you to come over but I am at my fathers

My breath got stuck in the back off my throat. Megan would have invited me to her house. My fingers started to tapped the screen.

Me: you don't live in the woods do you?

Megan: sadly no, that is one of my dreams to live in the middle of the woods.

Me: it would be quiet and so nice.

Megan: I have to go now

Me: sad

I sat up, went back inside and prepared myself to see my brother and his girlfriend. The door bell rang, I opened the door and Noah stood with Melanie. Eyes scanned her, her and Noah hands held each other's. she wore, a white dress, her hair was curled and her white heels made her taller then me.

I stepped aside allowing both of the couple to step inside. The brown hair pulled me into his arms, I hugged back.

Smiling, I ask "how are you?" I leads them to the kitchen where our parents are setting the table.

"I'm doing amazingly, what about you?" I couldn't help but smile. "I take that as you are also doing amazingly." Blushing, I nod. Everyone said their hellos and sat down. Noah was talking about college and how he was doing, also asking Melanie how she was.

Everyone was now seated in the living room, talking, laughing and simply enjoying their night apart from me. I didn't know exactly why, but I couldn't talk or laughed. I didn't feel included as much as I would have like I guess. I sound so selfish and like a brat. I hated that about me. I am always selfish, it's just when my older brother gets a girlfriend my mom and dad always ask about her and somehow my brother gets all the attention.

Every time I tell them about someone I like they never seem to care, well not after me telling them I like girls. I told them when I was 15. They both said they didn't care and that they love me. I wonder if they lied about them not caring?

"I might head up to bed." I spoke loudly to grab everyone attention.

Everyone said in sync "Okay night." Closing my door, i let out a shaken breath. I know they love me or so I hope they do.

I got out of the clothes I was wearing and got into some much nicer and comfortable clothes for bed. I turn off the main light and turn on the side lamp that was next to my bed. I got under the covers, lying on my back and thought.

I was almost 18, meaning me and Megan could be something. I was fearing I would get her into trouble, I know she didn't like her job, that didn't change anything though, she will still get into trouble and I would be the blame. My mind then drift to my old friends in DC, I haven't heard from them in a mouth. Looking back on it, they probably weren't the best friends to have around. I never had a serious relationship, a couple of flings and dates but never went any further.

During vacation holidays, I wanted to spend more time In the dance studio. I have an amazing dance idea in my head, I wanted to dance to a song called hopelessly devoted to you it a beautiful song. As for my friendship with Aaron at the moment is a mystery to me. We haven't talked. I don't know what to say and I don't think he does as well.

I don't when I fell asleep, but i did wake up to someone yelling out my name. Groaning, I rolled out of bed with my cover that had over my head and stumbled to open my door and to the stair case seeing who was yelling so early in the morning. I huffed loudly, seeing my brother with his stupid grin. He knew she just woke me up from my slumber.

"Get dress, we are going out with Melanie." I felt myself roll my eyes, before I got the chance to deny he walks away and into the kitchen. I guess I am leaving my house. Fun.

A/N
The queen die :( we now have a new king sadly. May she rest in peace

I have started school and I am already dying. I have a deadline for one of my lesson already :/ like hello! It's our first week! And the rules gotten so much stricter, if we don't have our ties detention, if we like 3 minutes late detention! My friend got a detention on the first day back :/ I hate the rules!

Apart from that how are you people?

Enjoy this update?? I know it's a bit boring.

Bye! <3