Part 23

Maddison pov

Watching the trees passed by I thought about where we were heading. Megan hand was on my thigh slowly running it up and down. It was getting me hot and bothered. It has been a couple hours of driving, Megan said it won't be long until we get there now. The sun was now setting causing the sky to be a lovely shade of different orange that blend perfectly together. The radio quietly playing in the background it was like a beautiful, sad scene from a movie where the main characters leaves her hometown.

We drove into the woods, the road were bumpy, as we got deeper it became darker. It was beautifully creepy, soon we got closer towards a small but what seem to be a cozy little cabin.

"Come on." Megan voice softly whispered into my ear. I turn to face her, her face inches away from mine. I leaned into her, our lips connected. Her lips were soft and warm. The kiss was gentle, my eyes were half open in desire. "Let's get our thing and we can continue inside, yeah?" She says pulling away. My cheeks were flushed as were hers.

We both stepped out, closing the car door behind us, collecting our suitcase we roamed inside the cold cabin. I dropped my thing by the door, my pale green eyes explore my surroundings. A hand laced with my own, guiding me to a room. I vaguely could see, the clear blue eyes were darker holding lust, she pushed me onto the bed, enjoying the control she had over me, she pulled off her sweater reviewing her dark blue lacy bra, my hands Stoke her warm body, caressing her firmed breast.

This is going to be a long night fulled of sweat, gasping, name calling and heavy breathing.

***

I awoke to the sound of glass smashing, groaning I pulled up the covers over my head. It was too bright for my liking and too early. Footsteps could be heard coming over to me, somebody shaking me and lowly spoke.

"Get up, my love." She ripped the cover off of me the coldness hitting my naked body. I pouted not wanted to leave this bed. "Don't give me that cute little pout, I made breakfast and we have plans." She grabbed a pillow and thrown it at me. Sighing, I rolled out of bed literally rolled out and fell to the floor, crying out in pain. I sat up, Megan staring down at me with her eyebrow raised and arms folded underneath her breast. "So dramatic." I innocently smiled up at my very very very loveable girlfriend.

Putting on a pare of panties and a oversized T-shirt that belong to Megan, I slowly headed to the kitchen. The smell of France toast filled my nostrils. Shakira singing faintly plays in the back, Megan moving her hips, singing the lyrics. It was a sight that I could never be tired off. A moment that fills me with joy, love and happiness, a feeling that I never properly, truly felt with anyone else. She makes my heart beat faster then an tiger a running, makes me blush with her flirty comments and lust over her when she wear something incredibly hot or when she giving me those looks in class. She was truly something from a fairytale...okay not fairytale because she still a cold hearted bitch and gosh can she be mean when someone really piss her off.

I wrapped my hands around her waist, putting my chin on her shoulder and leaving a small kiss on her neck. The taller girl turn in my arms, she cupped my face and bend down to kiss me.

"Breakfast is served my beloved Maddison." She moved away from me, getting hers and my plate. "Be a dear and get the coffee." I happily comply with her commands and followed her to the sitting area. Megan place the very tasteful looking France toast in front of me. I took a mouthful, letting out a loud moan as soon as I tasted it. Mmm so delicious I thought to myself. "Wow, I am offended you moan louder at my food than me fingering you." I choked on my coffee before letting out a little laugh.

"You are just such a good cooked." I grinned from ear to ear. The short hair laughs allowing my heart to warm at the sound. "What is our plan anyways." I wondered. Megan bit her lip before answering.

"I have many things planned, one of them involving you under me." She says into my ear causing a cold shiver and million of goosebumps to rise. "Right get ready, put something warm on." My jaw dropped not believing she leaving me like this. Annoyed, I listen to her nevertheless and got myself ready.

What is this girl planning?

A/N
Thing about to be spicy and drama is coming our way! Get ready <3

Enjoy :)