Part 28

Maddison pov

The early sun had risen. I turned in my bed, pulling the covers over my head and blocking out the sun that was creeping though my curtain. It was no use trying to fall back asleep. With a loud groan, I hear something growl. Looking down, I see vic still asleep.

I got a jumper from the floor, putting it on because it was cold, and I found my phone on the bedside table, so I snatched it from the charger and I went downstairs to start breakfast. I knew she liked eggs on toast with cheese, so I made her that with a coffee, and I made myself toast with avocado with a coffee as well. As I was doing the last finishing touches I hear the floor creaked behind me.

"I need coffee." I chucked. I passed her the freshly made cup of coffee. "Mm." she moaned as she took a sipped. I passed her, her breakfast. "Yum, my favourite." Vic said with a smile. We eat in a comfortable silent.

Vic soon left. I looked at my phone to check if I had any missed messages or call and I did one from my mom and a few from Megan. I clicked on mom first and then on Megan.

Megan: hey, we need to talk text me please

Megan: mads I know you're most likely still upset with me but please I want to explain why I been acting like a idiot.

I frowned now feeling bad that I have been ignoring her. I suppose I should answer her.

Me: sorry, vic slept over so didn't see you message.

Megan: oh okay, can we talk tomorrow? Please? I would do it today but I'm busy.

Me: yeah that's fine.

I wonder what she doing. Im not gonna lie but I am freaking out about tomorrow now. She wants to talk, is she going to break up with me? I sigh. She just want to talk. I tell myself. She might not break up with me.

I listened to music and planned out my dance. After a couple of hours, my parents come home. I greeted them with a hug. They mentioned that we were going to their friend's house for dinner. They told me to go and get cleaned up. So I did.

I took a warm shower, dried my hair, and then styled my hair half up and half down with small braids. I then rummage through my closet, searching for something nice to wear. I found black pants and a white T-shirt. I added a nice black blazer with a belt. I added a nice watch, a necklace, and some earrings, and I put on light makeup. I was proud of my look.

We drove to a nice house. It was beautiful. It had a large front yard, a gate with the initial RM. The gate opened up allowing us to drive in. We got out, a man stood there like he was inspected us. He was tall with dark blue eyes, his hair was a light grey and he wore a suit that made him look posh and rich. Which I guess he kinda was.

My dad greeted him with a hand shake my mum doing the same. I stood quietly behind them.

"Robert this is my daughter Maddison." My father introduced me to the tall man who name was Robert. "Our son sadly couldn't make it." Noah would love this. He lead us to a large dining area where a female was talking to another male.

"These are my kids, Sydney, Luke and..." he stopped speaking, looking around the room for somebody. "I'll be back." He said before leaving the room. My eyes stop at the boy. He looked familiar...like I've met him before. "Sorry about that, this is my daughter Megan." My eyes winded, seeing my beautiful girlfriend stood there. Her face mirrored mine. "This is-"

"Maddison" she finished his sentence. Everyone looked at us. I was speechless. "She my student." She spoke unsure if she should have said student or girlfriend. This is going to be interesting.

"Oh great, then let's get to dinner then." Mr Morgan says. We all sat down around the dining table. I sat on the right side, with Megan next to me on one side, and my mother on the other side. opposite me, sat Megan's sister Sydney and brother Luke. Mr Robert was sat at the end and my father sat opposite my mum next to Luke. Dinner was soon served. Everyone was talking about business apart from me and Megan who was eating silently. "How has work been Megan."

Megan sighed quietly before answering. "It's been fine father..." she said, sounded fed up. Feeling like I needed to comfort her, I place my hand on her knee, giving it a light squeeze. She smiled softly at me.

"So grumpy." Sydney muttered. Megan rolled her eyes, not caring what her sister said. "You know what you need?" Megan's jaw clenched as she stared at her with a cold, emotionless look. It honestly sent chills throughout my body. "You need a wife and a child; it will warm your cold heart." This seemed to annoy Megan.

She stood up, with anger in her eyes. "if you must know, I have a girlfriend." She snapped at her sister. I quietly sat there, wondering if she gonna mention me. I didn't want to reveal that my teacher is my girlfriend. Not yet anyways. "And how many times have I said that I don't want a baby?" And with that, she walked out. Leaving us all sat there in an awkward silence. I wanted to follow her to see if she okay, but that would look suspicious.

"I'm sorry about her." Robert Morgan said sounding disappointing in his daughter. I can't stand to stay here worrying about my girlfriend. I excuse myself from the table earning a look from both of my parents I didn't let that bother me.

I walked in the direction she went finding her on the swing out back. I walked to her taking a seat next to her. Nether one of us spoke.

"Are you okay?" I finally asked. Megan just nod. I could see the emotion in her eyes she was sad, annoyed and angering. "I'm sorry for ignoring you."

"Don't be, i should be the one apologising." She sadly says. "Want to get out of here?" She asked. I grinned, nodding my head. "Come on then."

"Wait what am I going to say? They know I'm your student." She thought for a few moments. "Unless we just don't say anything and leave."

"I like your idea, lets go." And we ran. Megan quickly ran in to collect her things making sure to not be spotted and then we ran out from the back. Giggling, we got into her car. "Lets head to my house."

A/N
They made up :) but nothing last forever

What will happen next? Let me know

Bye love <3