Chapter Twenty Nine

"This is the way."
- The Mandolorian

❆ ❆ ❆

Obi-Wan had discovered that the mining facilities were most defiantly operational and that Death Watch was still around. Unfortunately he had learned that the hard way and was sentenced to his death by being crushed, however Satine had arrived just in time and saved him.

During their great escape, they were greeted with the entire Death Watch army and Obi-Wan did not have his lightsaber on him so they were pretty much defenceless.

The Jedi Master and the Duchess were currently hiding behind a boulder as Death Watch fired mercilessly at them.

"I'll deal with this. Get to your ships and evacuate." The Death Watch commander ordered and his followers nodded and headed for their ships.

The leader of Death Watch, Governor Vizsla, approached him with three other members behind him, and he shot the commander while muttering in disappointment at him. Governor Vizsla also had Obi-Wan's lightsaber attached to his belt, meanwhile one of the members following was dragging Oriel's motionless body.

He removed his helmet as Obi-Wan approached and a gasp came from Satine as she had trusted the Governor. Vizsla looked at his men and nodded his head, giving them the signal to turn over Oriel.

One of the men grabbed her roughly and pushed her forward, her unconscious body falling to the floor like a rag doll.

"Oriel!" Obi-Wan gasped and tried to run to her aid but a blaster shot made him halt in his track. It had missed her face by half an inch.

"Take another step and beautiful here will no longer have a pretty face." Vizsla threatened as he waved his blaster in the direction of her lifeless body.

"Alright, alright." Obi-Wan said as he put his arms up in surrender and he felt Satine inch out from behind the boulder.

"That woman tarnishes the very name Mandalorian. We once stood to fight against any Jedi scum who stood in our way, but now she invites, not one, but two into our home and to eat at my dinner table." Vizsla said ashamed at what their planet had become.

"What have you done to her?" Obi-Wan asked ignoring what he had just said, instead focusing on his wife who lay motionless in the dirt.

"Oh I just gave her a little bump on the head after she refused a good night's kiss." He shrugged. "You know, I wish all woman were as weak as her. Maybe I'll get more than just one night of fun our of her." He laughed wickedly.

"Why you little-!" Obi-Wan began and lunged forwards at the man. He tackled Vizsla to the ground and grabbed his lightsaber.

"If you so much as laid a hand on her I swear to god I will have you begging for death." He threatened through gritted teeth as he unsheathed his saber and had it millimetres away from the ex-governor's neck.

Then the butt of a blaster was pressed against the back of Obi-Wan's head but he almost laughed at how pathetic they were.

They really think they can beat a Jedi Master? He mused to himself as he pulled in all the force that surrounded him before bouncing it back towards the members of Death Watch, forcing them to the floor.

"I see you too have taken a liking in the Jedi. Tell me, was she as good in bed as she was with me?" Vizsla asked as he didn't seemed to be too worried about the out of control Jedi Master above him.

The comment just angered Obi-Wan even more so he gripped his collar and pulled him upwards before immediately forcing him back to the ground, making Vizsla's head bleed. He almost smiled seeing the blood seep from beneath his head.