Chapter Forty Eight

[UNEDITED]

❆ ❆ ❆

"It takes strength to resist the dark side, only the weak embrace it."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi

❆ ❆ ❆

"This way Oriel, JC is already on the shuttle." Boba guided his old Master onto the Republic attack shuttle.

She didn't respond verbally, but just moved her body towards ship with tired, blank eyes. Her face was devoid of any emotion.

"Boba I –" Rooster started, thinking of the right thing to say. "This is wrong."

"I know Captain, but, if we let her go she'll end up dead along with her child." Boba said with a pang of guilt in his chest, knowing how much it ruined Oriel to not be in control and this was the worst form of it.

"She can help Skywalker, I know it. Dune has experienced the same thing he is going through know, surely she would know some way to help him!" Rooster put his arm out to block Oriel from walking onto the shuttle.

"Master Kenobi is already dealing with that." Boba had to look away from Oriel other wise he might not have been able to say that.

"Master Kenobi is going to kill him! What good is that going to do? With Skywalker dead and the Emperor gone there is still an entire Imperial army out there who will tear apart this galaxy, and that army is my brothers, OUR brothers!" Rooster said sternly, anger getting the best of him.

Boba did not respond, her just hung his head low and thought deeply. He let the force surround him and guide him into doing what was right, something his Master always wanted him to do, but he seemed to always fail.

Without saying a word, Boba lifted his towards Oriel and let the force flow through him and into the red-headed's mind and was able to free her from Obi-Wan's hold.

"Boba? Rooster? What's going on? Where's Obi-Wan?" She stated asking questions as she rubbed her head in confusion of what had just happened.

"He – he left." Was all Rooster said.

"Oh no. Rooster we have to stop him before he does something stupid!" Oriel exclaimed.

"I would love to be of some help but I have no idea where he's gone." He shrugged apologetically.

"I do." She replied before boarding the shuttle.

Rooster looked to Boba but he just shrugged in response and followed Oriel's footsteps so so did Rooster.

❆ ❆ ❆

"How can you be sure he's there. I mean, maybe he just parked his ship there as a distraction." Rooster asked Oriel in the cockpit as they watched over Padme's apartment from afar.

"He's there. I can feel it." She assured him in a monotone voice.

Oriel loved Obi-Wan dearly, but today, he had made all the wrong decisions, and even if there was a galaxy wide crisis going on, he was still a Jedi Master and still was trained for situations such as these.

"There's the Senators ship taking off." Boba pointed to a sleek silver Naboo cruiser leaving the landing bay.

"Track it." Oriel instructed, wanting to follow them but still stay unnoticed.

❆ ❆ ❆

"General, the ship has docked in an Outer Rim planet called Mustafar." Rooster informed as he checked the dashboard over.