Chapter Forty Three

Hey Guys! Yes I'm still alive! Sorry buy I've kind of gotten a bit lazy with my writing but if you don't want to read it you don't have to!

(So no criticizing plz)

❆ ❆ ❆

"May the force be with us all."
- Mace Windu

❆ ❆ ❆

"Ahsoka have you seen- Wow." Oriel cut herself off in amazement when she ran into the hangar.

Anakin had his 501st troopers lined up and each one had Ahsoka's facial features painted onto their masks.

"Come on troopers, we have orders." Rex announced and they all scattered to do their jobs.

They had been informed of another Separatist movement towards Coruscant led by General Grievous and their fleet was the closest so they were making their way there to assist, hence why everyone was running around.

"Yes Master?" Ahsoka asked when Oriel didn't continue.

"Oh, yes, have you seen Boba anywhere?" She asked looking around to try and find her padawan in the hustle.

"Right here Master Dune." Boba said as he walked into the hangar as well.

"There you are, I've been looking all over for you. Come on we haven't got much time." Oriel grabbed his wrist and started to pull him along with her.

"Wait Master." He stopped her and pulled his hand away. "I just wanted to apologise for how I was acting earlier-"

"No! I don't want to hear it." She cut him off before he could finish.

"What? You don't want me to apologise?" He was confused as he was always being forced to apologise and this one time he was doing it on his own accord.

"No I don't want to hear anything along the lines of it." Oriel started dragging him again towards Ahsoka.

"Might I ask why?" Boba was very confused as to why he was being dragged in the opposite way of where he was ordered to go.

"Because then I might feel guilty about what I'm doing." When Oriel reached Ahsoka she grabbed her arm as well and started pulling both of them towards Ahsoka's ship.

"Where are we going?" Ahsoka asked sharing the same look as Boba.

"Do you want the my help or not? Now lets go before someone notices." Oriel let the two go and started jogging towards the ship and flipped up her hood so she was less noticeable.

"I'm glad you came around Master. What changed your mind?" Ahsoka asked catching up to her.

"I'm taking a page out of Anakin's book." She smirked as they ran up the ramp to the Republic Gunship.

"Not to mention a little boy inspired me." Oriel took off her hood and relaxed as she was surrounded by her own clone troopers as she felt the ship start to take off.

"General Dune? What are you doing here?" A clone trooper asked and Oriel froze knowing the voice of that particular Captain.

"Hey Rex." She greeted awkwardly as she slowly turned around and she found the clones on the ship were not wearing red but blue armour.

"I thought Captain Rooster was on this ship." Oriel bit her tongue in anticipation as she was defiantly busted.

"The 621st are Coruscant guards, of course they would be headed to protect the planet." Rex said as if it was obvious, which it kind of was.