Epilouge

This final chapter is dedicated to  TheOGFulcrum who has been one of  my biggest supporters throughout my whole journey writing this story and has even wrote a chapter in their amazing book upon my request (How great are they??)

Make sure to go check out their latest book called Clone Headcannons!

❆ ❆ ❆

"Your focus determines your reality"
- George Lucas

❆ ❆ ❆

*Ten Years Later*

"Obi-Wan stop with that stupid bow tie and help me clean up this mess!" Oriel yelled to her husband across the other side of the house.

"Hold on love I want to look better than Anakin this time." He argued not moving from his position in front of the mirror.

"Well you've definitely beaten me." She groaned appearing behind him in the mirror holding a baby boy in her arms with vomit on her chest.

"Oh." Obi-Wan stopped fixing his tie.

"Look you just find Cara and I'll go clean up Cody." She instructed as her ten year old daughter had decided to play a game of hide and seek at the wrong time.

The past ten years had been very different from her history. Instead of dealing with Separatists and Sith's she was dealing with a trouble making ten year old and her most recent pregnancy resulting in a baby boy who would continuously cry and need his nappy changed.

The boy was just as clingy as the man he was named after.

Obi-Wan felt it right to name their latest child after his most loyal commander who was lost to the battle of Utapau shortly after order 66 was initiated, Cody Kenobi.

As for the daughter, she was named Carasynthia or 'Cara' Dune. Oriel thought it was right to keep her family name going, especially since the little girl had been radiating the force since birth.

"Are you ready? Satine will be waiting for us with the ship." Oriel impatiently asked bouncing Cody in her arms to sooth him to sleep.

"We're ready, now lets get going I don't want Anakin thinking we've lost our touch." Obi-Wan said holding her daughters hand as they walked out the door.

"What is your obsession with being a better father than Anakin?" Oriel asked shaking her head at his childness to which he ignored walk off of their platform onto their Mandalorian travel ship which Satine had given them for their baby shower.

"And I told you to make her wear something nice." She groaned looking at Cara who was wearing a black pants and boots with a grey tunic on.

"I tried to but she wouldn't put anything else on." He defended.

"Well I think she looks beautiful." Satine entered from the main area from the cockpit.

"Aunt Satine!" Cara squealed before running up and hugging the duchess.

"How's my little soldier going?" She asked lifting her up and spinning her around before setting her back on her feet.

"What have I told you about encouraging her to fight?" Oriel asked Satine rubbing her aching forehead.

"My apologies." Satine said but Oriel caught her winking to her daughter.

❆ ❆ ❆

"Happy Birthday!" Oriel announced their arrival to the Skywalker house as the twins came running to the door.