(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨) bella and edward

✧✧✧

BELLA AND EDWARD'S WEDDING WAS MAGICAL but with Alice's planning, organisation and decoration there was no surprise with this comment. The woods surrounding the front of the Cullen household had been turned into what looked like a fairy grotto or some magical kingdom. It wasn't something Este believed she would be living in, that was for sure.

Flowers and lights twinkled from the sky, hanging from branches in the trees above. They created a new sky that shielded from the clouded night above them. Este craned her neck to stare at the beauty, it was like staring up at a flower field but one more incredible than anything she had ever seen.

Everything had a touch of nature to it which made the wedding classy but also comfortable. There were warm lights pooling orange over the trees around them. They also provided a sense of heat for those who would need it. Of course the Cullens and the vampires they were inviting from Denali would feel no chill of Washington winds but there would be so many humans crowded within the space that heaters seemed like a good plan.

The arch of flowers mirrored the world above them and sat in front of the isle. This was lined by the many chairs all carved from tree trunks. There were a lot of people coming, even people that Bella would not know well. Forks was a small town yet a large portion of that population would be attending that wedding. Este believed this was against everything that Bella had asked for but she didn't seem to mind anymore. She just wanted to marry the love of her life.

It was a lot bigger than the wedding between Este and Carlisle had been. This was reasonable considering that Este hadn't known anybody back in the day. Coming from a damaged life she'd merged with the family with nothing holding her back. Bella was different, she had a life outside the Cullens. Este tried not to think about this.

During the day, they'd separated Edward and Bella. Rosalie and Alice had been running around the girl getting her ready. They'd applied makeup to her skin and tied her hair into an elegant style which showed off the back of the gorgeous lace dress.

Este's job had been showing Renee around the house and surrounding woods. She'd arrived way too early and the idea of immediately sending her to see Charlie was probably not a great one. Yet Renee really liked Este. This was not a shock. Everyone liked Este, it came with her charm.

She talked about the smallest details of the house mainly because she looked upon it as a sixth child. After all she had designed the house when they'd lived in Alaska and seeing it come together had been a special experience for her. Renee seemed to enjoy the discussions of the house. Este had to stay clear of showing her inside any kitchen cupboards, only the one that housed her lovely collection of mugs. She even made Renee a cup of coffee, Este would like to say that if someone won the reward for acting the most human it would be her even if Carlisle would probably take the crown.

Este got to see Bella rather soon after she was ready, right before she took her seat. The girl looked absolutely stunning, also iridescent. Her skin seemed to glow under every light and her hair shone chestnut in the plaits and twirls that Rosalie had placed within it. Her dress suited her perfectly. It was very elegant, curved neck with a back of lace flowers. She'd also mastered the art of walking in heels, or as much as her awkward self could.

Alice had the talent of being able to emphasise beauty with makeup. Her dark eyes seemed alive with a new sparkle, her lips perfectly glossed. Her skin had a new shine to it. In fact Este wouldn't have been surprised to hear that Edward had turned her early. She seemed to have the new glow and radiance that a vampire would. Este was unsure if she'd ever seen a human look so perfect.

She'd taken her seat after that, styled by Alice in a dark blue satin dress. It was covered in black flowers, many with jewels sewn into the fabric. There seemed to be a cool toned theme with the dresses that contrasted with the warm feel of the lights. Alice said this was purposeful, it complimented the tones to create the appeal of fall. Este wasn't as in touch with colour theories and fashion choices but she did agree the colours seemed to work well.