Chapter 1

Long ago. God told all the animals he was throwing a banquet the next day and not to be late. The mischievous rat told his neighbor, the cat, that the banquet was the day after tomorrow. So on the following day, all the animals lined up for the banquet, and the rat rode there all the way on the cow's back. Flying above them was the owl watching to make sure no animal was out of line.

Once arrived, all the animals had fun, except for the cat, who was at home sleeping and dreaming for a banquet that would never come. So then the cat fought the rat every time he saw him so he would be accepted by the others. However, each fight was stopped by the owl. Serving it's purpose as the protector, the owl always made sure to prevent full on fights amongst the two although the hatred each had for the other was still burning fire.

—-———————————————-

Jealousy. By definition jealously is described as feeling or showing of envy towards someone or their achievements and advantages. One emotion that can't be compared to envy. Jealous of your partner laughing at someone else's joke. Jealous of someone scoring higher than you on a test. It's is one of those feelings that naturally comes early in life; typically between 9 to 15 months.

However, in rare cases that sensation can develop as early as 5 months.

That's why Akito hated her. That's why she not only felt jealous, but pure rage towards her. To think that before the God was born, there was someone that had already gained the utmost respect from the rest of the older zodiacs. Imagine at 5 months watching a 5 years girl get the attention that the God was clearly suppose to obtain.

The dream had woken her up. Or was it the invisible pull of a tight rope around her neck. Not enough to suffocate, yet enough to hold her back. From that day she knew she wouldn't be able to live an normal life. What made her assume that she had a normal life to begin with never was clear. That pull not only haunted her exit to a normal life, it took away the extreme protective hold on the others.

So what made her, get up, tears streaming down her face to go get the others. To make sure they were okay....? Shigure was first, then Kureno, all followed by Ayame and Hatori. Tissue in hand she made sure to pass one of each before acknowledging her own. As result to their same reaction, the same dream........ the God was here.

Now it wasn't the circumstances of the children waiting for them. It was the God waiting for the children.

Forming a line (her leading), each one of the children ran up to Ren. Eyes beaming from curiosity making her aware of her pregnancy. A pregnancy that led to the trauma that each of the zodiac members suffered. One that none of them could have avoided. Akito was born. Leading to a history that none of them would ever forget.

For Adrina Sohma........ is was years of her life filled with blood, regret, tears, and confusion. Nothing could of properly prepared her for the hell that was yet to come when her eyes met the new generation God of the Sohma clan.

Who could have known that despite the closeness of the Sohma clan, something could of still been missing. They all felt it. Since her absence, they felt exposed. A prey surrounded by predators, yet no one attempted to move an inch; Only their for the intimidation factor.

Even for those who haven't met her felt that missing blanket that kept them from the cold. Shigure, Hatori, and Ayame tried everything they could to even get a small conversation out of her. Never did she initiate conversation, tell them where she lived, or gave them her number for that fact. All that information was obtained through secrecy and distrust. Neither could they tell Yuki or Kyo why their fights and bicker have grown more intense and consistent.