Chapter 36

Arriving at Kazuma's house with Momoji, he went to greet the children that were there. Kazuma had informed her it was just Rin and Tohru while Yuki and Haru were sitting with them at the table.

"How was your trip", Kazuma poured her a cup of tea. She took it signaling a grateful nod,

"It was nice.", she turned to face Rin, "She actually would of loved it if she gave it a chance. Get away from here." Audri vividly recalled when she first found her.

"She was locked up by Akito, wasn't she", Yuki questioned Audrina. She froze with her lips in the rim of her cup before taking a quick sip.

"Yea, she was", her voice soft. That contradicted what she felt within. Her body was still a small flame simmering with anger. Usually she'd be fine after such event but not having lashing it out with Akito, it remained a small rock within the pit of her stomach, she constantly had to deal with. "But she specifically told me, I'm sure you all as well to avoid informing Tohru about it."

The all turned out to look at the pair. Momoji tagging along and hogging both of their attention to whatever story he was spilling about his time in America.

"Can you tell me Audrina", Kazuma face her. She was taking another disgracing sip of tea, "Where Rin was being held?"

A beat of silence fell when all three awaited her answer. She sighed, shaking at the mental image. How the whole ordeal went down. "The cats place." She kept a careful eye. Sensitive in the matter of his grandfather. And like she expected his eyes narrowed from sadness.

"I see.... The same cage that's meant to hold Kyo soon."

Again silence swept the room. Audrina closed her eyes. Not liking the thought of dreaded future. She's thought of every possible scenario in which she could tried to prevent the out come. But it was inevitable. Another chain long tradition that is entirely indestructible.

The conversation steered from the dreaded topic until it was time for Audrina to leave. Momoji and Rin followed behind her as they made way to her car.

"Where's Kieran?", Rin spoke. "First time I haven't seen him attached at your hip."

"I can't tell you" , Audrina shrugged. She didn't think Rin would ever ask about him. She wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing.

Audrina also found out the as much as Rin loved staying with her. Her home was more of a safe space Rin continuously felt comfortable to return to. She didn't want any people visiting because she enjoyed keeping that sense of security. So the next day, they were back at Kazuma's. Momoji stayed back at school, catching up on work that he missed.

And who she was surprised to see standing outside the porch area was Kagura. And to make perfect timing, she had kicked down Kazuma's door, frantically waving her arms around like she was having a tantrum. To which she figured she was. Catching the moment at the perfect time she stepped up and heard the remainder of what she was talking about.

".....If she just get together with Kyo already I can't at-least be reside to it."

"So she really does love him", Audri spoke catching the attention of the two individuals. She had only seen the way they looked at each other. Made a quick assumption and hadn't seen much after the beach trip. But, it was her mistake to think it went away when she closed her eyes. There was still something blooming between them, and clearly it escalated before her eyes.

Kagura whipped her head at the voice, and did nothing but expectedly fell into the woman's grasp in defeat. "Why wouldn't she love him! That's the stupidest question ever. And anyway I already knows she's head over heals for her!"