Chapter 37

"What do you want", Audrina's voice laced with discomfort. Clear that someone had a impact on her. Slight fear. Slight annoyance. But the fear was foreign. The only figure who physically kicked her out. Took the liberty to toss her and spew lies on a child. Which led her to the isolation that she called home for so long.

"Awwww, what's the tone for my Audr-."

"Try again", she snatched her ankle from the womans grip and turned to see Ren. Weakly on the ground. Vulnerable. The tables completely turned. It was like fire looking into her eyes. It burned. "I'm not yours."

"Anyone important to my Akira is just as important to me. Come in dear", she patted the floor right next to her. "Let's talk."

"Yea.... I'll pass", Audrina turned and started walking. But she wasn't far enough to miss the statement from another individual.

"My my-.", she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the sound. And to show her annoyance, Audrina turned back around now to face Ren who was still sitting on the ground, halfway out of the dark room she resided in. Then Shigure. He gave her a snarky smile and she'd be dumb to think he'd give her anything else. "Ren isn't bothering you is she?"

"What's your concern?", her voice was dull. Clearly not interested in entertaining any charade that either was trying to put on. But it was like that reaction alone further caused the smirk on his face to lift.

"We'll seems she slipped away from her servant again.", he started walking. Taking a few steps till he stood tall in front of her. Slightly tilting his head down to find her eyes. The ones that stared daggers back. She took a step back and glanced over to Ren. Who she found to have squinting her eyes like she was finding something hardly bearable to look at.

Of course it was Audrina. She knew the couple of caring words were an act.

"It's great I have both of you.", she chimed staring dead at Audrina as Shigure tilted his head back, "It alarmed me that you care so much about him Audri? Is that what sends your God ablaze."

Placing a hand on Shigure's chest and increasing the distance, she shook her head, the curls she allowed to free range moving with the action, "Nope, we aren't doing this again.", she was already heading the opposite direction. Shigure looked between each woman finding which he'd prefer to bother in the moment, and found it to be more in his favor and follow after Audrina.

Taking step behind her, Audrina tried to ignore the slight delayed taps. Until he was too close to ignore.

"You'd think it's be wise to follow me to her room. Did you not make up?", she hummed slowing her step.

Shigure caught up beside her and chuckled softly, "We found a mutual grounding for.", he paused trying to find a correct word, "A night."

She turned up her nose at that. Side glancing him like he was a pesky teen following her. There relationship, both could feel the change. From what started as Zodiacs placed in the same environment, to sleeping around, back to the annoying-annoyed duo. "Congratulations.", she rolled her eyes, picking up the pace in her step.

"Audri-", he called, pausing the woman in her steps once again. She didn't bother to look back this time. Instead waiting for him to finish whatever he wished to say to her. He followed her for a reason beyond annoyance. The way they ended the call after she found out that their entire affair was based on lies, he had to address one thing.

Escape [Fruits Basket OC]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara