Chapter 11

By nightfall Akito found out. And displeased was an understatement. Her instinct was to blame Audrina. To take all her frustration on the female that has made her life and role of God all the more difficult. But after thinking. Pacing and more pacing, she came to the conclusion that there was more behind it. Tohru was the one who found her. Brought her back to Shigures house. She was the one who brought Audrina back. This gave more reason for her to finally make her confrontation.

Kureno watched as Akito came to terms. He stood at the wall opposite to her. He didn't have to find out from anyone else but her, the reasoning behind her frustration. History repeated itself only moments Audrina returned. He knew I was coming the moment he interrupted the conversation between Shigure and her that morning. It was inevitable the moment the dog locked eye with him.

"How dare he!", Akito beat her hand against the wall, making  a slight dent. Kureno didn't dare respond. "And Audrina should be gone! This is all because of that girl. She has come in and ruined everything."

With that final note, Akito's demeanor relaxed. Kureno saw it happen before his eyes, as the God turned and strutted up to the door beside him, "Come on."

This time he spoke, "Where?"

Not missing a beat Akito turned to him, dark energy stirring in her eyes, "Kicking that disgusting woman out and you will finally meet the infamous Tohru Honda."

Audrina couldn't sleep. It's always been like that after such matters. Hatori saw her brain at work the moment she returned. He saw the look in her eyes. That look he dreaded seeing again. This was the exact reason he's been tailing the pair. Yet the minute he let his guard down, it started up again. His words to Shigure about leaving Audrina out of the quarrel between him and Akito, completely vanished.

  "Please stop looking at me like I'm a sick patient", she mumbled, not bothering to look him in the eye. She continued reading a book on her side of his bed. Hatori was sitting at his desk chair, his arms folded doing exactly was she said. Instead, sick puppy was not how he would describe it.

  "Do you understand what he's doing?"

Finally growing courage, she sighed out and placed her book down. Eyeing the doctor
, not so formal in his sleep wear. The only light on in the room was the desk lamp that dimmed beside her. Providing enough to read. "I understand why and I want the same thing. So do you."

"There are other ways", he said.  His voice sharp.

Not minding his tone in the slightest, she picked back up her book and turned the page, "If your so confident about your ways, do it but don't question mines when it has been making an impact."

He blinked a couple of times, not recognizing the person behind the voice. Audrina would hardly be harsh about such things unless under certain circumstances. And this circumstance is clear. Stressed, tired, and agitated.

He was about to comment further, until the room to his door suddenly opened. Both of them snapped their head in the direction to see Akito there staring at them with a terrifying smile. Upon locking eyes Akito not only knew, but she didn't falter. Hatori was up in an instant, walking to standing infront of the bed.

"Akito what is it?", he asked.

But she didn't pay him no mind, stepped aside to view the owl Zodiac clear, she made no further gesture other than, a lifted finger, "You're done here. Pack your things, you will be staying at the main estate. Kiss your home goodbye."

That took Audrina by surprise. Instead of what she assumed to be a dismissal back to her hotel for the remainder of her stay, she was just asked to leave the comforts of her home. Akito smiled as shock and dread spread across her face. The reaction she has been trying to get out of her fyears, she finally found the trigger. But before Audrina could argue back, she turned in her heal and walked out of the door.