Chapter 2

Monday morning turned into afternoon quicker than all of the ones well aware of Audrina's return hoped for. She finally started to show signs of recovery as her breathing became more even. It was about time the kids would be returning home from school as Tohru was distracted. Kyo, Yuki, and Haru did their normal routine of walking her home when addressed her concern.

  "Is something wrong Miss Honda", Yuki questioned as he noticed her dazed state. Tohru stared off into the distance before he reeled her in.

"Huh! Oh... I'm just concerned for Audrina. She really didn't look to good. Neither has she eaten since I found her yesterday."

  Haru's ears perked up and calmly he spoke up, "Wait. Audri's here?" Yuki hummed and slightly nodded at Haur before turning back to Tohru.

"I'm sure she'll get better soon. Hatori will be over to see if there is anything serious." He smiled at Tohru for reassurance.

  "Right. Of course...... so what is she like?", the bright girl asked excited to meet her another Sohma. So far, she's met everyone despite Ren so to go through another introduction put her mind through a whirlwind.

  Yuki stayed silent not knowing what to say. There were only snippets of memories that he could recall when it came to Audrina. While Haru had all what Tohru was looking for. He knew what she was like and was excited to see her again. She was considered the older sister to most of the younger Sohma clan memebers including him, Kagura Ren, and Ritsu.

  "She's quiet, but everyone loved her back at master's dojo. So don't worry to much on making a bad impression, she's not an ass like Haru or Hiro", Kyo spoke nonchalantly. It was unexpected of him to talk about another member of the Sohma clan with honest words, so Tohru took it with trust. While Yuki wondered why Aurdina disappeared only to show up at Kyo's master's dojo. It was odd. But.... He would soon find out.

———————————————

Poof

   A blue-purple smoke cloud filled the entirety of Shigure's room/office. Audrina laid on a bed that she immediately recognized that t wasn't hers, yet her body was still weighed down and her head was not in the right place. "What the hell", she murmured rubbing her temple.

There was no one in the room so it gave her time to process what happened, who's house she is in, and after figuring it out..... how to get the heck out of there. Her naked form was only covered by the tiny towel that she was wrapped in prior so quickly she got up and searched for anything to cover her up. Which ended up to be one of Shigure's kimonos.

  After a couple of minutes of relearning how to walk properly, Audrina started pacing back and forth. Trying to form her best escape route, it had to be strategic knowing that if she was in Shigure's home, Yuki and Kyo lived here along with Tohru. On top of that she was aware that Hatori would definitely be one his way to poke and pry at her. She could hear it now 'This is unlike you to get sick', 'Are you taking care of yourself'.

  "Audri, no need to be shy. Nothing I haven't seen before", Shigure sung causing Audrina to flinch. She sighed and believed there was no other way out except from the door that was the barrier between her and Shigure. One of the people out of the Sohma clan that got on her nerves the most, yet when little they continuously worked together like a team. She was the angel while Shigure was the devil.

  With a swift pull, Audrina stepped out and was met with a Shigures back turned to her. He was sitting at the table, legs crossed reading something from the magazine in his hands.

He had heard the door open, but didn't bother to turn around. Audrina blinked a couple times as she expected to be bombarded with questions or more like demands.