Chapter 22

"You know this person?", Kieran stepped back he looked down at Audrina for confirmation. But she did look back, she just continued to stare. Maybe trying to find a way out, hopefull that she could just disappear.

Akito however continued to look with the fakest smile. As if she was friendly. As if she was near to catch up with an friend. Audrina said this was going to be the last time she hung out with Kieran. She tried to keep calm. Tried to not show how uncomfortable she was to have Kieran anywhere near her. Because she had to consider how observant the man next to her was.

He was already skeptical, Rin already drew him closer, then Hiro.... Audrina cleared her throat and took a step forward drawing attention to her. Akito watched still holding up that smile.

"What are you doing here."

Akito shrugged her shoulders. She was dressed in a suit and tie. There were more questions running in Audrina's head however. Someone told her about the play. And Akito hated her, hated the mere sight of her. There was no way she would purposely come to see her. But then, she glanced at the car.

That wasn't her car. Akito knew about Kieran's car. Someone told her about him. Which was exactly the last thing Audrina wanted to happen.

"How upsetting", she pushed herself off the of tree trunk, "I've come to say hi to a relative I haven't seen in so long. And you question it."

"Yea because it's bullshit", she crossed her arms, "What do you want."

Akito sighed, "I'd like to introduce myself to your friend. Seems he's met everyone expect me."

"For a reason", Audrina turned around to look at Kieran, "You ready to go ?"

Kieran could practically feel how thick the air became. When Audrina turned Akito gave her the most disgusted glare that he's seen, like she was nothing more than gunk on the wall. Heard how Audrina may have sounded calm, but everything else about her was panic-ridden.

"Uhhh yea come on", he reached out his hand. But before Audrina could even think about reaching back out to connect her own with his, Akito continued on.

"You know it's funny to think that someone else would ever want to be around you considering your awful history."

  Audrina had to get him away, "I'll umm... get rid of him . You can get in the car I'll be right there in a few."

But that phrase didn't make Kieran decide to stay, but this was the first time he's ever heard someone insult Audrina. Never would he have expected to already hold some type of anger.

He shook his head, making Audrina sigh out of frustration, "Please?" , she begged. The desperation in her eyes wound inflicting.

"I'd listen to her.", Akito now stepped up to stand next to her. She looked down to see his hand open waiting for hers to fill the gap. "She's very bad luck."

Kieran retracted his hand. His gaze on Akito was hard, "Kieran. And you are?"

Akito squinted her eyes at him, "Akito Sohma, head of the Sohma clan. Nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

His eyes widened upon hearing her title. He looked back to Audrina and she shook her head. She couldn't have the conversation go on for any longer, it was already heading in one direction.

"Yea you too. Well I hate to break up a reunion, but Audrina and I-."

"What did I just say", Akito interrupted him. Kieran looked to the short woman in disbelief, "Audri here is bad luck. I don't know if it's in your favor to continue being around her."