Chapter 52

When they returned home. Kieran was practically glued to Audrina's side. As if he couldn't get enough of her.

She was finished gathering all her stuff and placing it near the front door. 

  She had planned to meet everyone at the estate come time around, and as she was on her phone about to let everyone knew she was on her way, she felt hands wrap around her chest and Kieran resting his head on her shoulder.

He perked at the message she was about to send, and quickly took her phone.

"What are you doing?", she tried to take it back.

"Telling the truth", he mumbled turning away as he typed something and sent. Only when he gave her phone back she gave him a frustrated glare and looked at the message he sent.

There's a lot of traffic, I'll see you all in an hour.

She scrunched her eyebrows as she turned her head back up to him. "An hour? Traffic? You live 10 minutes away."

"You're lucky I said an hour and not two.", he stepped up,'she was even more confused holding out her phone and looking back at the text. It wasn't clicking. But the way he was talking didn't settle right.

  "Excuse me? Two hours for what exactly.", she turned and pointed to her luggage, "I'm packed."

But when she turned back around, expecting a reasonable answer for his sudden change in behavior, all she was met with were his lips closing around hers.

She tried to question again, till that same hand placement that drove her insane was brought back up as he slid them up her sides. Involuntarily shivering under his touch, she was caught off guard as he pulled away. Staring up at him she was met with dazed eyes.

"What was that-.", she was cut off as the wind was locked out of her lungs. Kieran effortlessly holstered her over his shoulders. She was frozen momentarily, enough that she didn't say anything until he made way to his bedroom.

"I have you to myself for one more hour.", his voice deep. Her heart picked up just that alone. Not to mention, him placing her on the bed, heat practically consumed her. His locs loose curtained each side of his head. And at the look in his eyes, she froze.

"Let me take care of you in more ways than one."

_______________________________

They arrived a little later than an hour. Audrina was pulling her hair back into a low bun.

  "Any second thoughts about leaving?"

"Nope.", she huffed, "You're crazy.",  this earned him to chuckle. "No human being should be able to go for more than three-."

She was interrupted when a urgent tap startled her. Audrina was then met face to face with yellow eyes, urgently still tapping the window.

"Audri!!", Momoji's voice sounded clear through the glass. She then looked up behind him and saw everyone waiting. Clearly impatient at her delayed time.

Putting on a genuine smile, she opened the door. But wasn't expecting the lecture she got from Rin while Momoji was holding on to her the entire way she walked to the group of people.

"The hell you've been? An hour passed 30 minutes ago."

"Yea if your going to delay it, at least make do with it. Or not tell the exact time then show up late.", Hiro stepped up, Kisa holding his wrist back before he could continue on.

"I'm sorry", Audrina stressed holding onto Momoji tighter. Kieran had walked up behind her, she shot him back a glare as he opened his mouth. She knew he was ready to crack some under hinted joke, but that was shut down. He rose his hands with a smile on his face. Before he looked to see who was there while Audrina was talking with Momoji, making sure he had everything.