Chapter 15

Not bothering to change, Audrina had on a mid length dark blue skirt that hugged her skin and a white long sleeve blouse, she rolled up to her elbows. He hair was slicked back into a low bun and the sound of her heels clicked in the up the stairs towards the entrance of the school.

Since being on the campus, she felt uneasy. It had gotten worse the more that she got closer. She had to take continuous deep breaths to prevent falling into herself and chickening out. She remembered going here. Being the same grade level as Shigure and Ayame, while Hatori was in the grade below.

That was the only way they were able to convince Akito to let them attend a co-Ed school. If they had each other, there was less chance it would draw suspicion and reveal their secret. She had entered, with no intention of making friends. Her goal was to graduate. But push came to shove she was one that people were drawn too. All expect one person.

When she looked to her right, she had seen Tohru sitting with a couple of friends. But upon her noticing them, they each turned their head terribly distracting themselves. Each one had there own way but, what she noticed, was the girl with black hair had continued staring. Audrina didn't know how to handle the situation so her best bet was to turn back and face the door handle.

Yuki had said he was on his way down to guide her, for his mother hadn't shown up yet.

Meanwhile down between the trio, Hanajima, was giving her analysis.

"Her waves.... Their frantic. She's uncomfortable."

"Duh", Uotani butted in, "You have everyone drooling over her." She wasn't wrong. Each person who's past by started up their own conversation. Asking who she was, who she was with, and just in general how stunning she was. But that wasn't what had her uncomfortable. Audrina wasn't even paying attention to the crowd. "Who is she anyway?"

Tohru had spoken up, "She's a Sohma. Yuki had said that she was going to be apart of his conference."

"Are you kidding me!", Utoni shouted. "They are everywhere!"

There was a pause, Tohru smiling innocently. She had looked back at Audrina waiting patiently. Hanajima did not have to read her waves to interpret that she was uncomfortable it was in her body language. But at the same time Utoni had pointed out Kuzuma Sohma walking alongside Kyo, he had called her.

"Audrina?", Kazuma called. She tensed upon hearing the voice and slowly turned around. Hearing his voice after so long was not what she had signed up for when coming here, but it was inevitable.

She was stunned for a minute, but after they got close she found the strength to relax. Her features softening. The closer he got, the more she could see the shock written on his face.

"Hi... Kazuma.", she sighed out. And only then had she noticed Kyo beside him. She inclined her head to the boy and said her greeting to him as well.

"What are you doing here", Kyo spoke. He didn't mean to come off as rude, but his tone said otherwise.

Audrina didn't bother to take offense of his tone, instead she just pointed a thumb back to the door, "I'm here for Yuki.", she said.

Kyo, knew why. That's probably the reason why he spoke the way he did. Because Yuki not only took so much away from but. But now it's started to seem as Audrina was picking her favorites as well. He didn't know the story behind it, so he made his own inferences. But hearing it was more of a sting to the chest. Even if he had is instructed alongside him, supporting him, it was weird for Audrina to come back and immediately form a well enough connection with Yuki before anyone else.

"Well have fun", he mumbled under his breath and walked around, leaving Kazuma behind. They both watched as he went out of view before Audrina turned back to Kazuma.