Chapter 50

4 months later

Audrina walked out of the bathroom, dressed up as it was her last week in Japan.

"Damn", Kieran whistled. "Turn around."

  Audrina gave him a knowing look. Making him raise his hands in defense, "Just making sure it fits."

"It fits."

"Can I see?", he stepped to the side;  Audrina copying his movements.

"No. Come on your making me want to change. What if they think  what I'm wearing is too showy."

Kieran huffed and placed his hands on her shoulder. He guided her back to the bathroom till they were facing the mirror.

Over the past four months, Kieran has been nothing but supportive for Audrina getting back to herself.

She took a long while to finally accept the fact that her curse wouldn't break, not knowing behind the scenes, someone's been trying there best to make sure it happens.

They worked together like normal, and it got to the point they were hard to seperate. Whenever they clocked out, either Audrina was at his place or Vice versa. To the extreme when they spent a week without sleeping in the same place, it was clear Kieran had developed some sort of withdraw.

They were in sync with each other. And despite the small arguement that were forgotten hours later, nothing tore their relationship apart.

Audrina finally accepted him into her life. And she couldn't have been any more thankful for trusting herself with him.

He's been nothing but patient. So, living up to a promise she made a couple months after that night they decided to stay up, she agreed to meet his mom. That is after a slight beg given she had little time till she moved and started a new life.

Neither of them decided to bring up what I'd do to their relationship. Mainly because of fear. Fear of the unknown.

They had a system, and because of that inseparable nature, they both had equal fear of what would happen if they broke apart.

It was an unspoken tension, that was slowly creeping up on them.

Since Audrina was already packed, half of her stuff shipped off to the states, she's been staying with Kieran. His home, he openly invited her in and to say he enjoyed the company was a clear understatement.

Rin had decided that she wasn't up for moving to America because of the long distance to at would seperate her from Haru. Which Audrina completely understood as she look at the reflection of the mirror.

She wore a long skirt, bodysuit, all with a cardigan adorning her shoulder. Her hair braided in the front to end in a puff. Kieran played with it, fluffing it out as he spoke.

She focused from herself to the man slightly taller than her, behind her. Her wore black shirt with a burgundy jacket over it to pair with his black pants.

"You look beautiful", he placed his hands flat against each side of her face, directing her back to looking in the mirror. "I'm teasing you."

She blew out a breath, "Ok."

His hands moved to her waist. Nothing had dimmed the flame. Their relationship has been nothing but a lit fire, and Audrina felt so much comfort from him that she was dreading the day to come.

That is until the grip on her waist felt too sensual it couldn't continue any longer than she wished.

A con to her curse, that she didn't think too much about at the beginning of her relationship was now becoming more apparent the longer they stayed together. She used to be able to ignore her feelings in moments like this, but it's that same nature of them wanting to be together that had her direct his hands to be in hers instead.