Kin Jewels

You guys practiced for the next 30 minutes on techniques for fighting with your hands, legs, and alternating between both techniques. He let you go get some water and when you came back he was staring at the weapon rack. "Ah yes, this'll do!"

You walked up to him and looked at what he was holding. He turned around to face you and handed you the weapon. "We are going to try this, I'm sure Maki won't mind." He shrugged.

"Whose Maki?"

"Do you know what the color of the outside of a Maki Roll is?"

"Green?"

"Good remember that when you meet the students! Now here's your weapon."

"It's a mop?"

"A polearm I think. Don't let Maki hear you calling it a mop though."

You took hold of the weapon as you had a sparkle in your eyes. This is my first time holding a cursed weapon. It feels...different...

You guys returned back to the middle of the floor.

"I want you to try and fight me while wielding that mop you have."

(Just to make this clear, it is not a literal mop😭 it just looked like a mop to me when I saw it in the series)

You guys were practicing for a few minutes. He went very easy on you, which you were thankful for. His fist came down onto you and you turned your head away, crouched down, and closed your eyes while your body took over. You held up the polearm horizontally and blocked his attack.

He sighed, closed his eyes, and shook his head at you

"What did I do wrong?" You asked him in a sad voice.

"You never take your eyes off the opponent. You can't be closing your eyes every attack that comes your way. Your opponent will take advantage of your "blindness" and you won't be able to dodge what's coming next. If you ever find yourself not being able to see, put as much space as you can between you and the opponent."

He continued. "See like just now, the smarter thing to do after you blocked my attack would be to roll backwards out of the way, jump out of the way, etc. Don't be a sitting duck, worse, don't be a blind sitting duck."

You got up off the ground. "I'll remember that for next time."

You ran towards him wielding your polearm and you swung it over him and bopped him on the head, he went to grab it but you quickly changed the direction of it and used the bottom half to stab him in the abdomen.

(When I say stab, nothing penetrated, you basically poked him with the end of your pole but saying poke sounds weird. How about "powerfully poked" him in the abdomen....okay maybe not)

He stumbled back. "Woahh I see you're using different approaches it. I was not expecting you to go lower." Gojo wasn't using his infinity barrier and he purposely lowered his senses to give you some type of flexibility before moving onto higher levels of training.

"Mhm! I'm getting better right?"

"Yea, just a little though. Here try hitting me on the head one more time."

"But I've literally hit your upper body like 2000 times already." You groaned at him.

"Damn, giving up so easily? What's wrong with doing it 2001 times huh?"

Is he really teasing me at a time like this?

You then charged towards him again and brought your polearm down on his head, he caught it....but this is what you hoped for. 😏