Saved By the Bell

You felt a tap on your shoulder bringing you out of your raged state and it was a waiter holding a chocolate cake on a plate with a little candle on it.

"Uhm I brought this cake for you, but it seems like a bad time-

"Oh no no no it's a perfect time!" Kugisaki said as she jumped up and grabbed the cake. "Thank you so much hahaha. No literally...thank you. You saved a life today."

The waiter gave her a weirded-out look but they just nodded and left.

"Here L/n!" She placed the cake in front of you.

Gojo decided to speak for the first time after basically having his life flash before his eyes. "I got that...for you."

"I thought this place didn't serve treats?" You asked him in a surprised tone.

"They don't. I paid them to make a cake just for you. I ruined your real birthday the other day in a way. So I brought us all here to make up for it. I still had a little fun with it though. I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to get THAT unhinged. Can you accept my apology...please?"

"Hmph, fine. Just know this cake is the only thing that saved your dignity."

Gojo let out a sigh of relief and loosened up his stiffened body.

The mood had now calmed down as you had taken a small bite out of your cake to taste it. You had not blown out your candle yet though. You wanted to taste the cake first.

Itadori was staring at the clothes that you were wearing and decided to break the silence. "Well from you I'm getting emo vibes. Is that the kind of music you listen to?"

"Oh wow, calling me emo? Judging from how you called Fushiguro an emo, that must be an insult?"

Itadori put his hands up and shook them in a defensive manner. "No no haha. I don't mean it like that at all. When we call him emo it's bad but anyone else it's fine." Fushiguro just glanced at Itadori in annoyance but soon went back to doing his own thing, looking at his phone and being quiet.

You softly giggled at Itadori. "I was only kidding. I don't consider myself emo. I don't like to put a specific label on my style. I just say alternative in general."

He nodded in response. "What kind of music do you like?"

You took this chance to mess with him. "I like that black satanic metal you know? The one where it talks about sacrificing women and babies to the gods and eating their remains." Itadori's face went pale but something else unexpected happened.

"YEA THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! I LIKE THIS CHICK!"

Itadori smacked the side of his face. "Shut it!"

"W- what the fuck was that?" You asked as you were absolutely bewildered at the random voice that joined the conversation.

"Ohhh we haven't told you about that yet. Yuji has a curse demon inside of him named Sukuna Ryomen. That was him yelling just now." Gojo said in the most casual way ever.

"Oh...Okay well I was completely joking. I just wanted to mess with you, but it looks like I was the one that got surprised in the end."

Look at her. She's loosening up a bit. Gojo thought to himself.

"In all seriousness, I like all kinds of rock and metal music. I don't listen to stuff as dark as sacrificing children though." You let out a nervous laugh.

"Aww man what?!? That's lame!"

"Sukuna!!! I said SHUT it!" Itadori smacked his face again which caused you to laugh.