Keep Going

You got back to your dorm and cursed to yourself when you realized you didn't give Yuji his gift, or Megumi his book that you got him.

Another day of me forgetting stuff

You changed out of your training clothes and sat on your bed. "I guess I'll just read for now until later tonight." And you did just that. When you were ready to go, you just put on a hoodie over your outfit.

Gojo is definitely planning something but I have a feeling he's not trying to pull a prank or anything

You grabbed your bag and exited your dorm room and you soon arrived at the front door of your house. You unlocked the door and stepped inside taking in that smell of your "old life". Even though you've only been gone for a little bit, it was nice to be back at your own place.

"I see you haven't changed the location of that spare key in your garden Y/n." Gojo was in your kitchen, sitting on your counter. His legs dangled over as he was kicking them back and forth while swaying his head from side to side.

"And I see that you haven't changed your personality since you were 5." You placed your bag down on your kitchen table. "And why would a key matter if you could just warp into my house anyway?"

"It doesn't, I just like to check if you still leave it out sometimes. I like to think it's your way of inviting me in whenever."

"If that's what you interpret it as, I'm gonna need to move that spare key immediately."

"Aww! Stop pretending that you don't like me."

"Stop pretending like you didn't just kill me just a few hours ago."

"...Okay fine you got me there." He hopped off the counter and made his way toward you.

"So why'd you want me here again?" You asked.

"Well if you would actually look with your eyes, you would see your backyard doesn't look the same."

"If you deforested my backyard I'm gonna kill you."

"Just go look already and stop jumping to conclusions." He put his hands on your shoulders and turned you towards the door.

You did what Gojo said. Your hands gripping the handle to your glass sliding doors that led to the outside. You took a step outside looking around at the scene in front of you.

Gojo slipped passed you and pointed towards something in your garden. "I decorated your place a little bit, and no I did not ruin anything I promise. C'mon." He said as he took hold of your hand motioning you to follow him and guiding you to where he wanted.

You were honestly too invested to try to pull away. Everything out there mesmerized you. He could see it in your eyes which gave him some type of relief because he was really hoping you would like it.

"Gojo, this is seriously the most adorable thing. It fits perfectly here."

"I also got you some more plants. These are Gerbera daisies. That's what the lights are covering." He said.

You bent down to admire the lights that were strewn so perfectly over the plants. Your fingers gently hooked under one of the beaming strands of light. "You must've gone to school for landscape design." You said jokingly.

"Haha no I'm just really good at almost everything."

"You are also bad at a lot of things too." You retorted."

"Like what?" Gojo inquired.

"Jokes, making people like you, etc."

"Wow, I get you these cute plant decorations and that's how you thank me?"