You Better Watch Out

*Flashback*

"Ohhh Megumiii??" The white-haired man purred out as he poked his head into the room.

"Leave me alone Gojo. I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now." Megumi said as he shooed Gojo while sitting down.

"Aww, I have a question though!"

"What is it?"

"So, what did Y/n tell you?"

"About?"

Gojo let out a sigh. "You know exactly what I mean. Any information about the incident?"

"I'm not telling you anything. I respect that she wants her privacy, and I'm gonna keep my word to her."

"But Megumi...how are we supposed to help if no one knows what happened?"

"She doesn't want your help right now Gojo. If you want to know so bad, ask her yourself. If she doesn't tell you, then you're out of luck."

"Ugh, c'mon! Please?"

Megumi took out his phone and dialed your number. "Hey Y/n, Gojo is bothering me about getting information from the incident. He's yours to deal with now." He put you on speaker and left the room.

Man, he really just did that... Gojo thought.

You began to talk to Gojo. "Gojo, please leave me alone about the situation. I'm not ready to talk about it. Kent never told me why he was after me, that's all the information I really feel like saying for right now. Let me heal and be in peace." You ended the call.

Gojo really wanted to know what went down. He was itching for someone to blame or go after. He wanted to help you in any way he possibly could, but you wanted to be left alone. He had to accept that his way of helping you...would be doing as you wished and leaving you alone for the time being. Gojo left Megumi's phone on the table and took a walk outside.

He sighed in defeat as all these ideas ran through his head. He was trying to make sense of everything.

*Another Flashback to the day that the first years got sent on that mission where Itadori died*

"Man! These damn curses can be so annoying am I right Nanami?"

"Why don't you just shut up. It's easier to focus when you aren't talking. Your voice makes it feel like I'm trying to fight 3 special grades with you instead of 2."

Nanami and Gojo were on a mission. They were in the middle of fighting 2 special grade curses and there were some other lower grade curses that were scattered about also.

"Aww Nanami! I'm flattered." Gojo then felt something vibrate in his pocket. He pulled his phone out and answered the call.

"Hey, it's Shoko. Can you talk right now?"

"Gojo!! We don't have time for you to take a phone call right now." Nanami berated him.

"Nanami is right Shoko. I'm fighting at the moment. You are gonna have to call later because I am REALLY busy right now."

"It's about Y/n...I have information about what happened with Ken-

Shoko was interrupted by a noise and turned around as Gojo entered the room. "Tell me everything you know..."

*Back at the fight zone Gojo had just left*

THIS MOTHERF- TCH. DID HE JUST LEAVE ME!!? I'm gonna retire and move to Malaysia at this point. Nanami thought.

*Present Time*

"Hey darling." Gojo chirped as he popped into the room.

You looked up from the book that was in your hands. "Gojo, that better not be me that you're saying that to."