As Promised

Y/N'S CURSED TECHNIQUES EXPLAINED!!
(At least the ones she has now)

I really don't believe anyone's going to read the whole explanation (it's 1300 words) but it's here for the the people that would like insight on Y/n's techniques.

FIRST ONE WE WILL DISCUSS ISSS

Recrudescence

I feel guilty, it sounds OP😅

Description- the word means something that returns, but it specifically deals with diseases, and things that are negative.

Literal Definition- The recurrence of an undesirable condition

How it works

-In order for it to work, you need to be striked. Whether it be by a weapon, someone's bare hands, etc.

-Whatever and I mean WHATEVER pain and harm that is caused to you, you can send it back to the person that specifically harmed you.

-It is YOUR choice if you want to return it. It doesn't automatically harm the other person. Also, when you do return it, it removes most of that injury from you.

Example: Random monkey non jujutsu sorcerer punches Y/n cuz they're jealous Gojo likes her. Now Y/n has a black eye. Y/n sends it back, she no longer has a black eye. The person that punched her is now gripping the side of their face in pain. Y/n still has some pain lingering in her because the technique isn't strong enough to take out every single inch of pain.

-So yea, you can basically heal yourself about 80% of the way and this works for every single injury caused to you. If you choose not to use your technique, it stays on you. Simple. It could kill you if it's fatal enough. If you choose to send back a fatal hit (it has to be done before you die obviously) you could end up killing the other person with what they just pulled on you.

(That's why Sukuna coughed up blood when he killed you. You hadn't found out your cursed technique at the time and you didn't understand it so the technique wasn't hitting him at full throttle. Now since you are fully aware of what you are doing, you could possibly kill him, which is why he is steering clear of you now.)

-This technique can only be used twice, on a specific being, a day. (But this will change! You will be able to handle more hits as you become stronger❤️) so if you had 5 enemies, you could do this move twice on each of them. That's 10 hits, this technique is kinda draining if overused.

-Last thing about this cursed technique. Whenever Y/n sends the hit back to, it hits worse than the initial hit beforehand. A small flick can feel like a stab with a knife if she sends it back to the opponent.

(I think that's all for this 1st technique. If you have questions I can try my best to answer them. I feel like I did a bad job explaining things)

NEXT!!

I haven't said the name for this one yet so this will be unfamiliar. The name is actually never said in the story because Y/n has never done it in front of someone, it's more of a behind the scenes kind of thing.

Also, I can't come up with a good name so we're calling it "Quintessence"

Quintessence

Break down of word-

Quint/i - Five

Essence- existence, soul

Literal meaning- five souls/existences

(I explain this below but Y/n's technique is clones. The technique has a limit and the max of clones allowed is 5 (including herself) but she hasn't reached that level of clones yet)

Now, I have never read the JJK manga. I know everything that happens bcuz JJK tiktok doesn't know how to use "spoiler warnings" but I had no idea this cursed technique already existed in the manga. I literally planned Y/n's technique out and then MONTHS later found out someone in the manga already had it. Not only that, but I somehow made her technique do the same exact thing the other character could do, down to the minuscule details. One of the only differences between the two is that in the manga, that character uses "Mud" clones. Y/n's aren't mud 😭 she just makes them from matter.

Anyway, the clones aren't just the clones you can one tap like the ones in Naruto where they just push it over and it poofs into thin air. You wouldn't know it was a clone period, unless you saw two standing next to each other, but even if you majorly damage the original body, as long as there is another clone present and alive, Y/n is fine.

How it works

-This cursed technique only allows you to make 4 other clones. Y/n has not reached this level for that level requires lots of cursed energy. Her grade would need to be higher to do that.

-Y/n can make these clones herself at will. She just has to activate it and she will literally be looking at a twin. Clones are the same as her. They can be stabbed, killed, and again, you wouldn't know if you were stabbing a clone or not.

-Obviously, there's more to it than just making clones. If she makes two clones besides herself and someone kills her original body, she can just turn one of her clones into her main body again. If one of the clones die, they just die period, bcuz it's not the main body, her soul isn't in it.

-The clones that she makes have a time limit. The time limit? When she runs out of cursed energy.

-Y/n can't die for good unless you get rid of all her clones

You may be asking, well why doesn't she just fight with her clones 2v1 against someone. The point is that they don't know her clones exist. They're mainly for keeping her alive but that's if she's fighting an intelligent being. A dumb curse isn't gonna put two and two together so it doesn't apply to them.

-The neat thing about this is if something happens to her, like she's not killed but gets an arm cut off, she just had to transfer into a clone and her body will be new. She basically has regeneration abilities with doing so.

-Next thing, Y/n can get rid of her clones as she pleases. With a thought, they will disintegrate into dust, and then into nothing, no traces left.

(Again awhile ago Y/n didn't know how to fully use her technique, that's why that clone that Gojo and Megumi visited did not look the same. Yea she was like hurling in the trash can talking about never seeing her own dead body again.)

But wait...there's more!!!!

-Before Y/n dies, she has to make a new clone. She can't make one in the process of dying or after she's dead. The clone has to be fully formed. Or mostly formed.

(HENCE, if you remember Y/n waking up in the forest and her body was small. Again, she didn't even know she had a cursed technique, when she said she wished she had a cursed technique and then died, the thing was half cocked💀. The clone wasn't fully formed. If you don't fully form your clone it will literally look like a child. Short ash. That's why Megumi had mistaken you for a child. You were literally a couple inches shorter, more than a couple actually.)

Also, before the Mahito fight, Y/n made her other clone before the fight even began. It would've been a bit difficult to focus on making one in the midst of a fight.

-Y/n can teleport, just not the way Gojo does. If her clone is 30 feet away, she can switch to that clone and that's basically teleporting——moving a far distance in a short period of time.

I think that's all for this chapter folks! I can't think of anything else, if I'm missing something I'll make sure to add it and I'll let you know it was added and it's new info.

Thank you for taking the time to read! Continue on with the story please :)