Close

(So as you know by now, Y/n has an ex. I try to keep things as unspecific as possible so that's why I said S/O and not bf or gf. I'm sorry if you don't like the name but I did give them a unisex name which is Quinn.

So bottom line, Quinn can be Y/n's ex-girlfriend, boyfriend; can be non-binary, gender fluid, anything. It's up to you :) I will refer to Quinn as they/them if Y/n is ever talking about her past.)

Hint: she talks about her past again in this chapter 🙃

You and Gojo were sitting in a private room. You didn't know where you guys were at because he made you wear his blindfold. He wanted to surprise you.

(I PROMISE YOU HIS BLINDFOLD IS CLEAN AND NOT SWEATY AND IT SMELLS AMAZING)

"Gojo, where are we?" You asked him. You were kind of worried about where he brought you.

"Just sit. You'll find out soon." He replied.

"I'm getting impatient."

He ignored your words. "What kind of food are you feeling right now?"

"The kind of food where you tell me where we are." You retorted.

"Salad it is-

"Gojo!!"

"Haha! Tell me what you want then and stop giving me attitude!" He said with a chuckle.

"Fine. Onigiri and Soba. Kakiage Soba."

"You sure you wanna pass up on that salad?"

"Are you calling me fat?" You said in a joking manner.

"What?! Where did you get that from!?"

"I don't know but you just seem real pushy with that salad dude."

"Pfft, Stop messing around. I'm getting you your food. What drink do you want?"

"Melon soda actually doesn't sound too bad."

Gojo smiled at your response. "Aww we are getting the same drink-

You interrupted him. "Actually just get me some Calpis then."

He narrowed his eyes. "I swear you are one of the meanest students I've ever had." Gojo still ordered you melon soda without your knowledge.

"Can I take this off now?"

"Yes you can." He said with a nod.

"Oh wait. Can I guess where we are?"

"It's karaoke."

"WHAT!? How could you just spoil me like that!?"

"You were just complaining a few seconds ago about me not telling you. You are so indecisive sometimes Y/n."

"Why would we be at karaoke?"

"You like to sing don't you?"

You shook your head. "Pfft, no I hate singing."

"You are a horrible liar. You don't have to sing if you don't want to. I'm definitely singing though."

"What are you planning on singing?" You asked him.

"The song "Never Gonna Give You Up". Duh!"

Oh no. Anything but that song! You thought to yourself.

You looked at him in disbelief. "Are you seri-

"This song goes out to Y/n." Gojo spoke in a deep voice and cleared his throat. He was already on the stage.