Troublemaker

C/n- contact name

"I can't believe you literally put me in a headlock and then took me under the water with you!" You yelled at Gojo while drying your face with a towel.

I forgot to warn you that Gojo likes to play rough while in water....my bad

"I couldn't pass up the opportunity to tackle you. I don't understand how you don't believe the things I'm capable of. I literally killed you for crying out loud so I'm definitely going to tackle you into the water."

"Tch. My neck still hurts you asshole!" You rubbed your neck while sneering at Gojo who just had a smile on his face.

"Think of it as payback for the nut shot you oh so kindly did on me during our first training session."

"...That's fair."

"You know what we have to try? We have to get one of those drinks where they put the drink in a coconut with a straw and an umbrella. Then after that we can go relax in the sun." He said.

"As long as you put on sunscreen." You said to him.

"I have infinity I'll be fine, you on the other hand. Put some on to stay safe. That would be a shame if you got funny tan line that could be seen from outer space. I would just have to send to the others."

"What? So what if I got a funny tan huh? I would kill you if you sent it to the others."

"Then put on some sunscreen dummy. Let's go get the drinks now. I want aesthetic pictures to send to Nanami."

"You never leave that man alone. I don't even know who he is but I know you bother the fuck out of him."

"He loves me, he just won't admit." Gojo said.

A few minutes later he got his drink but you were still waiting on yours. "Smile Y/n! I'm sending a selfie to the groupchat."

My amazing kiddos! and Y/n

*Your Good Looking Teacher😍 😎sent 1 image attachment to the group chat*

Megumi
I still can't believe you
let him take a pic of a
sea urchin and bully me
Y/n.

👑Queen Nobara👑
AHA!! GOJO DID THAT!?
SEND ME THE PICTURE
RIGHT NOW!

(You can choose your contact name)
I'm sorry Megumi 🙄😬
you know I can't control Gojo.

Megumi
Gojo don't you dare.

*Your good looking teacher 😍😎 sent 1 image attachment*

👑Queen Nobara👑
PFFT! IT DOES LOOK LIKE
HIM!

*Megumi has left the groupchat*

*C/n has added Megumi to the groupchat*

*Megumi has left the groupchat*

You
💀Gojo you broke him. He's not
putting up with your shit anymore.

Your Good Looking Teacher😍 😎
He'll come around. I sure wish
Yuji was here though.
He'd make this a
lot more interesting

*C/n tagged Tigerboy🐯 in a response*

You
@Tigerboy🐯 we miss you very
much. We love you Yuji!❤️