Finish What You Start

The strident noises blared ambiently around you. The sounds blurred together with the distant chatter and the adjacent chatter. The cold metal under your thighs wasn't the only thing that kept you wide awake.

It's just a dream

Someone was gently petting your hair, you didn't really care to figure who could be doing the action, you were out of it. The brisk night, you could feel it on your legs that dangled over the pavement by a few inches, but your upper body felt warm.

Did someone put a blanket over me? Probably just to make sure I'm okay.

I can't walk, I can move but I don't want to. What is happening....

Nobara's okay, right? Why wouldn't she be, I think that's her next to me? Or maybe Ita? Or Megumi? I don't know.

You mustered up the energy and focus you had left in your body to turn your head towards the person sitting next to you. Shooting them a weak smile as you looked at them. Wet..their face is wet. Your face is...wet. It feels wet.

I washed my face right? Or is it raining?

You looked up at the sky. No rain...

You brought your cold fingers up to your cheek. "Gojo?" You called out to him.

"Y/n, don't ever do that again when I'm not here with you! You could've really gotten hurt."

"Do what Gojo?"

"Oh no, you're starting to do it aren't you?" He turned and walked away, You pushed yourself off of where you were seated and even though you felt like you could faint at any second, you made an effort to take a few steps toward the white-haired man in front of you. Your vision wasn't fully focused but you could tell it was him. Upon hearing your shuffling behind him he turned around and immediately pulled you close to him. You closed your eyes.

I don't even have the energy to push him away, no matter how much he's annoyed me in the past. I need to feel someone else's touch to give me a reality check.

You heard wheels, something being wheeled out. Your eyes shot open and you tried to peek around Gojo but he kept you from moving.

"Gojo let me see!"

"No! Don't look. I won't let you."

"Is Nobara okay? That's not her in that stretcher is it?" You asked him with concern.

Gojo stayed silent and just held you as the stretcher went by.

"What's happening?!" Your tone was demanding.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

"Whose in there Gojo? Tell me!!" You asked once again.

"Can you hear me?"

"GOJO!"

Kent jumped back a bit. "That guy from the restaurant? He's the one making you toss and turn like that?"

"Toss? Toss and Turn?" You abruptly sat up. You spread your hand out feeling what was underneath you.

....bed, room, Kent, this is Elliot's room.

"What'd you dream about that made you so restless? You worried me a bit." He was standing by the bedside looking down at you.

"What time is it?"

"It's about 11:13 pm, Amari and Elliot are out doing whatever. They're doing the plant thing he wanted to go do." I'm surprised she woke up after all that, I never thought she would. Poor girl, she must've seen something bad.