Not Over Yet

F/T- favorite type

You woke up, thankfully not wrapped around Gojo like you were afraid of. Your eyes opened and you shifted around, noticing that the arms around you weren't there anymore.

"Gojo?"

No response.

You brought your arm behind you, feeling the sheets next to you.

Nothing there.

"I guess I'll get ready. Gojo said he had a meeting today so we are probably leaving soon." You looked around and saw that Gojo wasn't in the room either. "Must've gotten up early to do whatever." You rolled out of bed and made your way to the bathroom, the cold tile under your feet woke you up a little bit. You were still a little out of it until you heard something that sounded like...music?

Ugh, of course Gojo is blasting music.

You turned around and walked to the bedroom door. You opened the door to Gojo, THE Satoru Gojo, in the kitchen, moon walking, jamming out harder than ever, and using his spatula for all kinds of musical instruments. He was wearing nothing but his pajama pants and a tiny ass apron, while making Japanese pancakes, the real fluffy ones.

Gojo was singing at the top of his lungs not having any regard for his neighbors.

You can choose what song he's dancing to.

Mine is gonna be Do the Evolution~ Pearl Jam😎

A few seconds to a minute later he performed the cringiest air guitar solo with his spatula while head banging to the song.

Did you record some of this? Yes you did. Maybe it could be revenge for the pic he took of you at the restaurant.

A little past halfway through the song, you decided to let Gojo know you were getting second hand embarrassment. "Gojo what are you doing?!"

"GAH!" The pancake on his spatula shot into the air as he jumped from "shock". You guys now had a pancake stuck to the hotel ceiling. He whipped himself around, dropping the spatula and he covered his pecs with his hands. There was an awkward silence as the spatula clattered on the floor. He was staring at you with wide eyes.

....Why is he covering his chest? It's not like he has boobs... You thought.

"OH! Y/n uhm hi there I was just-

He leaned onto the stove, propping his elbow up trying to act cool and ended up flipping the pan off the stove when his elbow hit the handle. He cringed and looked down at the ruined pancake. "Crap! Uhm, don't worry I'll make another one that doesn't have floor..." He looked up. "...or ceiling on it."

You smiled at him and shrugged. "Don't worry about the floor one, we can give it to Megumi." You said jokingly.

"I like the way you think." Gojo made new pancakes for you. He handed you a plate with Japanese pancakes on it and ogura toast on the side. A small okonomiyaki with two F/T muffins joining it. To top it off he gave you one of your favorite breakfast drinks to go along with it.

You stared at your plate blankly. It wasn't in a bad way, you were just shocked to wake up to all of this. You didn't really know how to respond. "Wow...you cooked a whole lot of food there bud."

"You thought I was gonna let you go hungry?"

"Well no, but why didn't you just order room service?"

"Because food service doesn't make their food with love, but I do." He pointed his spatula at you." Now eat, your food is getting cold."